Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A lil help! Halo 3 Maps

Options
  • 17-12-2008 11:28am
    Registered Users Posts: 267 ✭✭

Hi,

Its probably been discussed in another thread but I cant seem to find it.

Hadnt played in a while and then last week when I went to play some ranked team matches it said I hadn't got all of the necessary maps. Does any one know what specific maps I need to download to be able to play? I would just like to download the essential ones because I need the memory for other stuff. Do they take much memory?

Any info would be great

My Gamer tag is Salamandersauce if you want to friend me, i'm awesome. :cool:

Cheers

Comments

Hi, As far as I know matchmaking automatically adjusts for the maps you have available to you, e.g if you don't have the heroic map pack, you simply won't get into any heroic map pack games.

I don't know how it works if you're trying to get into a custom game. i.e the host is playing on a map you haven't downloaded but are trying to get into (the game).
    I'd imagine though you'd be given a message saying you haven't got the necessary map packs.

If you're online and have the cash, I'd recommend downloading them, some are nicely laid out and great fun to play! :)

Hope this helps...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭SoulReaperDan1

I forget the points cost but currently the only maps you have to pay for is the Legendary map pack, the heroic map pack is free, and the single map cold storage is free too. I think the map packs take around 700 or 800 mb each if I recall, and cold storage is only like a hundred. As far as I'm aware you can't play double exp playlists, team hardcore or dlc playlists unless you have all, but before you start matchmaking it tells you what maps are required. Gamertag SoulReaperDan1 if you get the map packs :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 267 ✭✭Adrock-aka

Thats great guys, thanks a mil!

Advertisement