Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Rally Ireland 2009 tickets

• 17-12-2008 11:47am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 354 ✭✭

Does anyone know what you get with these tickets:

http://www.ticketmaster.ie/artist/977555

It would seem you just get in to the service area but I'm not sure. There is no description at all. This will be the first wrc event I am going to in Ireland and so I just want to know what this gives me. At other rally events you have to pay to get to see a stage but I'm not sure if you do here or not?

What's the deal with tickets (if any) for the three days.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,572 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

That's just for the service area. There's no Super Special in Stormont this year, it's in Donegal town and I don't think they're charging for it.

You won't have to pay to get on the normal stages although I think they'll be operating a park and ride again this year.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 354 ✭✭fergalfrog

Great thanks very much.

I recently went to a rally in Australia where you had to pay to get on to all stages and not just special stages. This is awesome!

Finally and may be hard to answer but is it worth going in to the sevice area?

Thanks again!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,091 ✭✭✭Biro

fergalfrog wrote: »
    Great thanks very much.

I recently went to a rally in Australia where you had to pay to get on to all stages and not just special stages. This is awesome!

Thanks again!
    It's good but very crowded.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,572 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

fergalfrog wrote: »
    Great thanks very much.

Thanks again!
    A wander around the service park is great if you're interested in the technical side of things. You'd want to make sure you arrive there at a time when the cars are due into service otherwise you're just going to see a load of mechanics scratching their arses.

You'll need to decide if this is worth the hassle of driving back into Sligo.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,458 ✭✭✭✭ednwireland

Robbo wrote: »
    That's just for the service area. There's no Super Special in Stormont this year, it's in Donegal town and I don't think they're charging for it.

You won't have to pay to get on the normal stages although I think they'll be operating a park and ride again this year.

heard a rumour that it will be 40 euro to get into the diamond in donegal town plenty of other spectator points though

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,084 ✭✭✭afatbollix

thats prob for a seat in a stand... if you stand down the road they cant charge you... it will be very busy tho...

Advertisement