Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dirty Dancing DVD - Where to get one?

• 17-12-2008 12:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 337 ✭✭

As the title says! I've been looking everywhere for this as a gift but having no luck. Anyone seen any recently?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 trad3mark

DEFINITELY saw that in Zavvi in dundrum. I think it's part of a multibuy too. If not, Play.com would probably have it delivered before christmas too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 74 ✭✭nd2no

dont use cdwow if ur thinking of buying online. Their service is gone to the dogs lately, avg a month for delivery

• Closed Accounts Posts: 337 ✭✭thecleverone

I was ringing round all the Zavvi's/HMV/Golden Discs and none of them had it. Rang a couple of Xtravisions by chance and found one of them have it! Sorted. But thanks for your suggestions!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,584 ✭✭✭c - 13

HMV online have a really nice collectors edition, might have it in store too if you call around.

Advertisement