Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Gamesnash's Twelve Days Of Christmas

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,473 ✭✭✭Adamcp898

Nice :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 539 ✭✭✭hefty_langer

EDIT: D'oh!! I was putting the code in the wrong place!
    Thanks Gamesnash :)

• Company Representative Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭Gamesnash.ie: Pat

Seems to be working for ourselves here :confused:

Edit: That would clear it up alright

You're welcome.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭johnny_adidas

apologies to gamenash in advance as i do believe in supporting an irish company starting out, who makes games available for cheaper than stores and provides better trade in values on most games but I was looking around for Ben 10 and got it recently from Sendit for £15.89 which works out at about €17.50 i think.

(just checked there now and its gone down again to £14.89 so another bit cheaper)

you can order in sterling as they dont force you like play

apologies to gamenash in advance as i do believe in supporting an irish company starting out, who makes games available for cheaper than stores and provides better trade in values on most games but I was looking around for Ben 10 and got it recently from Sendit for £15.89 which works out at about €17.50 i think.

(just checked there now and its gone down again to £14.89 so another bit cheaper)

you can order in sterling as they dont force you like play

Won't argue with you - it's a damn good price BUT we will get it to you before Christmas ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭johnny_adidas

Good response!!! ;)

Sorry guys but the Day 9 - Dualshock 3 controllers have now gone.

• Registered Users Posts: 36 strombone

Availed of the Ben10 half-price code. Very happy with 19.99 price, and game arrived on Friday after ordering it late on Weds night. Thanks Gamenash (and well done, An Post).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 885 ✭✭✭kendragon

I'm seriously pissed that this is the first I knew of these offers and I actually went and paid 47.99 for a white dualshock off of gamesnash only a couple of days ago (Friday last to be exact). I've always been a outspoken and strong supporter of Gamesnash so this really sucks. Would have been nice if the people who actually subscribe to their newsletter actually got some offers like this.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 565 ✭✭✭zokrez

Good offers - what day relates to which offer, is today day 9 ?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,332 ✭✭✭311

Sorry guys but the Day 9 - Dualshock 3 controllers have now gone.

Are these hard to get ? ,I have one already and I'd love to buy another.

kendragon wrote: »
    I'm seriously pissed that this is the first I knew of these offers and I actually went and paid 47.99 for a white dualshock off of gamesnash only a couple of days ago (Friday last to be exact). I've always been a outspoken and strong supporter of Gamesnash so this really sucks. Would have been nice if the people who actually subscribe to their newsletter actually got some offers like this.

Point taken Ken - you are quite right and no amount of lame sounding excuses about timing of offers etc will make any difference. :o

The difference between the two prices will be refunded back onto your account with our apologies.

Joanne

311 wrote: »
    Are these hard to get ? ,I have one already and I'd love to buy another.

We import them ourselves - there will be another batch landing to us mid January.

zokrez wrote: »
    Good offers - what day relates to which offer, is today day 9 ?

It's 12 offers on a first come first served basis - assuming the voucher code has not been used 12 times already you can use them at any time ( would need to be today to have any chance of pre Christmas delivery )the dual shocks however are sold through.

Point taken Ken - you are quite right and no amount of lame sounding excuses about timing of offers etc will make any difference. :o

The difference between the two prices will be refunded back onto your account with our apologies.

Joanne

Wow!! wasnt expecting that response. Feel guilty for being so harsh now lol.
    Thanks very much for the apology.

Edit: Just logged into my Gamesnash account and i've been refunded the difference. True to their word and fast about it. Again thank you very much and please accept my apology for going off on one yesterday.

Put it down to the stresses of Christmas ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,192 ✭✭✭deadl0ck

Thanks for this Gamesnash - I just ordered Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts, and I had €10 credit on my account already, so I got it for 24.99 :D

Would much prefer to be able to edit the original post !

but the following offers have now expired ....

GTA4
    White Dualshock 3
    Rock Band ( Wii ) --- Wii only still a couple left on the PS3

Please bear in mind at this stage that pre Christmas delivery can no longer be guaranteed but we will leave the discounts up until Christmas itself.

Put it down to the stresses of Christmas ;)

:eek::D:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 328 ✭✭popey21

Thank you Gamesnash.ie. I ordered grand theft auto IV for €24.99 late on monday, arrived this morning even using standard free post . didnt think i would get it for christmas, really impressed with the service and fast dispatch. cant wait to play this game on my new 23"monitor christmas morning.

• Advertisement
Advertisement