Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheap Sat-Nav

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,967 ✭✭✭mrmac

74.50 inc. VAT & delivery - not bad.
    I think Dunnes are doing the F15 for 99euro.

Halfords are selling a similiar model Route 66 for 39.99, and a 4.3" widescreen version for 69.99 (picked up one myself). However the maps on it are Q2 2007 Navteq, still have to figure out about a map update.

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭jvc

mrmac wrote: »
    74.50 inc. VAT & delivery - not bad.
    I think Dunnes are doing the F15 for 99euro.

Halfords are selling a similiar model Route 66 for 39.99, and a 4.3" widescreen version for 69.99 (picked up one myself). However the maps on it are Q2 2007 Navteq, still have to figure out about a map update.

I got the Navman F10 in Halfords for 39.99 last week. As with the route 66 the maps seem to be from 2007. I havent had any luck with a map update so far.

Fairly simple to use but its my first sat-nav so I dont know how it compares to others. At that price though its very good value. Its running windows CE software so I think you can run tom tom maps off it.I could be wrong about that though. Someone else here might be able to give a bit more information about that.

Edit: The one in Halfords only has Ireland and Uk maps. The one in the OPs link seems to have european maps aswell.

Advertisement