Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Car boot sales around the midlands?

Options
  • 17-12-2008 3:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 621 ✭✭✭

Howdy

I'm looking for car boot sales anywhere around the midlands. Can anyone help?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 415 ✭✭chosen1

One in Flancare park on Strokestown road every bank holiday monday. Closest other one would probably be Clara each Sunday

• Closed Accounts Posts: 251 ✭✭Scawgeen

There's one in the Equestrian Centre in Mullingar every Sunday.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 618 ✭✭✭pipsqueak

deadly name btw

• Closed Accounts Posts: 618 ✭✭✭pipsqueak

What happened your car boot? someone nick it? dere are some right robbin feckers in the midlands these days !! Imagine! theres nothing safe is there?

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭canon5571

I think theres one every week in the garden centre just off the drumlish road.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,539 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

canon5571 wrote: »
    I think theres one every week in the garden centre just off the drumlish road.

yeah, every saturday and sunday from the looks of it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 323 ✭✭yawn

Found the clara markets very poor.

way too many stalls run by the same family / close friends all selling the same products. Must try the other markets myself

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,539 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Carrick - on - Shannon every Sunday aswell folks.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,272 ✭✭✭Deedsie

There is one on the 6th of June in Nenagh Ormond Rugby Football Club.

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭omega42

does anybody know how much it is to set a stall at the flancare bootsale

Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 231 ✭✭dulchie75

I think it's about €15

• Registered Users Posts: 7,106 ✭✭✭witnessmenow

Was in Longford today and seen a sign for a car boot sale in flancare this sunday, I have a couple of questions:

1) Is the sign right? Or was it for last sunday?

2) Are they any good?

3) What time do they start?

Thanks in advance

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,293 ✭✭✭Fuzzy Clam

Was in Longford today and seen a sign for a car boot sale in flancare this sunday, I have a couple of questions:

1) Is the sign right? Or was it for last sunday?

2) Are they any good?

3) What time do they start?

Thanks in advance

I think it may be every Sunday.

Was there 2 weeks ago,10 or 10.30 ish and it wasn't great. Only about 6 or 8 stalls. Maybe it got better later.

The market is on every Sat and bank holiday Monday. Seems to be picking up a bit, I think it's 10/15 euro per car. What kind of stuff are you looking to sell, Carrick is very popular but I think you need to be there early.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,106 ✭✭✭witnessmenow

Thanks for the info guys.

Whats the story with the one in Carrick?

Im not looking to sell anything, although I really should, my Mam likes going to them and is getting a bit tired fo Clara

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭lin lin

Scawgeen wrote: »
    There's one in the Equestrian Centre in Mullingar every Sunday.
    Hello,
    does anyone know if this is still on, and if yes, whats it like?
    thanks

Thanks for the info guys.

Whats the story with the one in Carrick?

Im not looking to sell anything, although I really should, my Mam likes going to them and is getting a bit tired fo Clara

The car boot in Carrick is on every Sunday in the forecourt of a petrol station on the Sligo Road just up from Supermacs, it's supposed to be really good, there's a second one further up the road it's indoors(kinda) in mushroom tunnels. There's also an indoor market in Mullingar Sat/Sun mostly new stuff but some bric a brac as well.

lin lin wrote: »
    Hello,
    does anyone know if this is still on, and if yes, whats it like?
    thanks

Don't think it's still on, there's one on in Mullingar business park where Tile Style used to be, Sat/Sun, people selling handbags and jewellery, shoes - great value - cakes and bread and lots more, it's not too bad either.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,034 ✭✭✭Mena Mitty

Is the Longford F.C. carboot sale on this Bank holiday Monday 7/6/21 does anyone know.

Advertisement