Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Mens Wallet

• 17-12-2008 3:25pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 159 ✭✭

Hi, Im wondering where I could pick up a nice mens wallet as an xmas present in dublin. Designer if possible.
    Thanks for any help :-)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 167 ✭✭Deadeyes

Can't help with where to go, but just one piece of advice: make sure the money acutally fits.
    I got a nice wallet as a present once but you'd have to be an origami expert to get any money into it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 73 ✭✭Amber 123

Brown Thomas, or the new Hilfiger shop on Grafton Street have a great range.:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,157 ✭✭✭Johnny Utah

mcballer wrote: »
    Hi, Im wondering where I could pick up a nice mens wallet as an xmas present in dublin. Designer if possible.
    Thanks for any help :-)

Debenhams (used to be Roches Stores I think) on Henry St. There's a good selection (provided they're still left) in the mens department, in the basement. They have some nice Calvin Klein leather wallets, and some other brands too- John Rocha etc.

Also try the basement in Arnotts- they have men's wallets there too. I think they probably have sold out of Ck at this stage, but they have some very nice black leather wallets by Victornix (the same company as the Swiss Army knife). The leather is very soft- you'll find them over near the luggage dept in the basement as well.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,260 ✭✭✭jdivision

TK Maxx usually have a few

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 337 ✭✭maninblack

bt2's have some nice Diesel ones

and 20% off until christmas eve :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,894 ✭✭✭✭phantom_lord

money-clip-slim2.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,114 ✭✭✭doctor evil

May not be designer but Tie Rack have some nice ones.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 miamigal

Try the Ted Baker store on Grafton St. They usually do nice wallets.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

I got my OH a Gucci wallet last year. V nice.

Advertisement