Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Upgrading with vodafone

• 17-12-2008 3:41pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,196 ✭✭✭

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Has anyone had any trouble upgrading with vodafone online.

I have been trying for the last three weeks and have gotten nowhere and when I contacted vodafone, all they say is that they are working to resolve it. Afaik the problem has been there for the last month so if their online store team are still working on it I think that the staff who are should be fired at this stage. It really is getting to be a joke at this stage. Whats the point in having this provision in place if you cant use it.

Just another of the numerous problems I have had with vodafone.

Also as I know some people employed by vodafone visit this forum, is there any timeframe for this problem to be resolved.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 383 ✭✭piskins72

yup .. today as well it wouldnt work for me kept getting an error!!!

in the end I jst rang customer care and got the upgrade that way, told them what the error code was but they didnt really seem to firstly know there was a problem with their system or that and didnt know what code even meant until it was looked up

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,196 ✭✭✭pyramuid man

Thats all well and good if you want a crap phone or a Blackberry storm but they wont put anything else through for me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

Surely you could have just resolved it yourself by going into a shop? If its a problem with the online store and the phone you want is cheaper ring customer care and ask if they'll credit your account with the price difference between the online price and store price as its their error and not your fault you cant upgrade online, problem solved

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,252 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

krudler wrote: »
    Surely you could have just resolved it yourself by going into a shop?

he's probably trying to cut down on his carbon footprint me thinks...:)

Kuudler is dead right, go into a shop and get the phone you want....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 464 ✭✭redmosquito

buying online is just a nuisance, always go to the store

• Advertisement
Advertisement