Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stiching Leather, repair

Options
  • 17-12-2008 4:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭

Hi all,

does anyone know where I could get leather stitched. I ripped my jacket along the seam and need to get it repaired. I tried a couple of alteration places but they claim they don't have the machinary to do it. I also tried carews (sp?) on Williams street but they don't do stitching!

Anyone any ideas?

Thanks a million

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

It's a long shot but purcells saddlers might have the machinery to stitch leather. They are on 76 O'Connell Street.

If he doesn't then he might know who does.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,467 ✭✭✭h3000

There is a leather place on William street called Carew's I think they might do repairs not too sure though. It's only a couple of doors down from the place that billy the squid mentioned.

0118 999 881 999 119 725 3

• Registered Users Posts: 4,491 ✭✭✭sioda

Corner of william street and foxes bow there is a leather shop try there

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

h3000 wrote: »
    There is a leather place on William street called Carew's I think they might do repairs not too sure though. It's only a couple of doors down from the place that billy the squid mentioned.

Nah, the place I mentioned is near hartstonge street, accross the road from the Beltable. William Street is at the opposite end of O'Connell Street.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,467 ✭✭✭h3000

Nah, the place I mentioned is near hartstonge street, accross the road from the Beltable. William Street is at the opposite end of O'Connell Street.

Yeah sorry bout that I was thinking of the horse(y) type shop on william street on the corner of foxes bow.

0118 999 881 999 119 725 3

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 92 ✭✭Kablam

There's a place there on roches st that do all that stuff. Just next to condells stationary shop cant think of the name of it, but the defenatly repair leather.

Advertisement