Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Argos Northern Ireland, do they deliver to Dublin becuase there is massive savings!!

Options
  • 17-12-2008 4:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 312 ✭✭

just bought a new apartment and was about to buy a wardrobe from Argos in Dublin. it is 440euro here.
    i thought id have a look to see how much it costs in Northern Ireland with the exchange rate being good, it is 275pounds that converters to just under 300euro.

that is a massive 140 euro differnce..

Argus Dublin:
    http://www.argos.ie/static/Product/p...t%3EBERGEN.htm

Argus Belfast:
    http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Produc...t%3EBERGEN.htm

The problem is that you cannot collect this item from Argos it needs to be home delivery, does anyone know a way around this, it is a massive savings, i have more stuff i want to get aswell, but again they are all home delivery.. do you think they delivery down here??:pac:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,260 ✭✭✭jdivision

In truth you'd probably get something cheaper in Ikea and they deliver (albeit it's expensive)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 361 ✭✭miceal

Argos in the North will only deliver to Northern Addresses

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭BMurr

jdivision wrote: »
    In truth you'd probably get something cheaper in Ikea and they deliver (albeit it's expensive)

I think that the quality of the ikea item will also be streets ahead of the Argos stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,138 ✭✭✭snaps

just been comparing some stuff i was going to buy in Castlebar. For one item that i wanted it would be cheaper for me to drive to enniskillen and buy (That includes petrol)!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,588 ✭✭✭Bluetonic

miceal wrote: »
    Argos in the North will only deliver to Northern Addresses
    Argos in the North will indeed deliver to address in the ROI.

Plenty of Boards users have confirmed this here.

• Advertisement
Advertisement