Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Waiting for Eircom BB

Options
  • 17-12-2008 5:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,521 ✭✭✭

Ordered Eircom Broadband on the phone thursday two weeks back. Since then heard nothing from them. Just wondering should I expect something soon in the post or do they send out an employee to check the line first?

Also is it just the normal post the bb comes in?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,631 ✭✭✭✭Hank Scorpio

joe123 wrote: »
    Ordered Eircom Broadband on the phone thursday two weeks back. Since then heard nothing from them. Just wondering should I expect something soon in the post or do they send out an employee to check the line first?

Also is it just the normal post the bb comes in?

They send the routers out via the post, generally these arrive a couple of days before the line is broadband activated. 2 Weeks seems a tad long, although they say 10 working days.

best option is to call them ask for a update on your order.

They can check the line from there department AFAIK , a engineer never came out to me. If your on a standard line and not a carrier ETC there shouldnt be a problem

Advertisement