Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Licensing Authority in Limerick?

Options
  • 17-12-2008 5:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17,939 ✭✭✭✭

I just passed my drivers Theory test, and want to get my Prov. ASAP.

Does anyone know where abouts the Limerick Licensing authority is?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 497 ✭✭lasno

There are 2, depends on whether you are in city or county.
    City is in City Hall beside courthouse, county in County Hall, Dooradoyle.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,173 ✭✭✭1huge1

It doesn't matter whether your from the city or county, go to whichever, I'm from the county and went to the one off O Connell St.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

You can go to either however the Mallow Street(off O'Connell St) no longer exists. It has migrated to county hall.

Head to the motor tax office in the City Hall or the motor tax office in the county hall.

Easier to go to the county hall on account of the parking.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,163 ✭✭✭✭Liam Byrne

1huge1 wrote: »
    It doesn't matter whether your from the city or county, go to whichever, I'm from the county and went to the one off O Connell St.

That's where the County Council offices used to be, so you actually went to the "most appropriate" one without knowing it !!!! :D

Liam Byrne wrote: »
    That's where the County Council offices used to be, so you actually went to the "most appropriate" one without knowing it !!!! :D
    Really because this was only last year and hasn't the county council building been in dooradoyle since 2004.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 51,239 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

1huge1 wrote: »
    Really because this was only last year and hasn't the county council building been in dooradoyle since 2004.

Yes but the motor tax department only transferred out there in the last 12 months or so.

bazz26 wrote: »
    Yes but the motor tax department only transferred out there in the last 12 months or so.
    Oh right was unaware of that, thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 2,312 ✭✭✭Limerick Dude

Im pretty sure it does matter whether your from the city or county.

If your from city go to city hall and if from county go to county hall, simple as.

Advertisement