Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

SD Spoilers 19/12/08

• 17-12-2008 6:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭

SmackDown starts off with the new WWE Champion Jeff Hardy being introduced. He comes out to a huge pop with a spectacular pyro and confetti. He talks about finally being champion. Edge comes out to interrupt. He tells Jeff it takes more than just a day or two to be a true champion and that he stole the title from him. Edge then says Vickie has announced two matches for tonight: Matt Hardy vs. Edge and Jeff Hardy vs. Vladimir Kozlov.

Jeff then asks Edge if he's done and hits Twist of Fate.

* Hurricane Helms & R-Truth b. Shelton Benjamin & MVP
    - Helms get the win via pinfall on Shelton.

* John Morrison b. Festus
    - Morrison gets the win the moonlight drive after The Miz hit Jesse with the bell making Festus comatose again.

* Matt Hardy cuts a promo backstage before his match with Edge. He's receiving a huge pop from the live audience.

* Edge b. Matt Hardy
    - Hardy comes out to a huge pop while Edge comes out to big heat. Edge gets the clean win after hitting Hardy with a spear.

* Ezekiel Jackson b. Carlito
    - Ezekiel gets the win via pinfall. Both The Brian Kendrick and Primo Colon are at ringside during the match.

* Maryse b. Maria
    - The winner will get a future match for the Divas Championship. Michelle McCool is at ringside. Maria slaps Maryse to start the match. Maryse gets the win via pinfall after hitting a DDT. She taunts Michelle who is sitting with Jim Ross and Tazz.

* Ken Kennedy promo with MVP promoting his Behind Enemy Lines DVD movie.

* The Great Khali is interviewed. Rajin Singh says Mae Young is Khali's soul mate. Khali smiles.

* The main event is up next. Vladimiz Kozlov comes out to big heat while Jeff Hardy comes out to another huge pop.

* WWE Champion Jeff Hardy b. Vladimir Kozlov
    - Hardy gets the win after Edge interferes. Kozlov and Edge double team Hardy until Triple H comes to the rescue. Kozlov runs away when Hunter gets his the sledge hammer. This concludes SmackDown.

Is Kennedy still injured??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,235 ✭✭✭✭flahavaj

Cue JEFF WAS BERRIED IN HIS FIRST NIGHT AS CHAMP WHILE HUNTER STANDS TALL

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,443 ✭✭✭Red Sleeping Beauty

flahavaj wrote: »

WWE Champion Jeff Hardy b. Vladimir Kozlov

That means that Jeff beat Vlad as far as I understand it.
    It's not unusual to have a guy like Trips on the final few mins of the show. He's givin Jeff a bit of a rub that's all.

It's not unusual to have a guy like Trips on the final few mins of the show. He's givin Jeff a bit of a rub that's all.

I'm glad we're singing from the same hymn sheet so.:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭Machismo Fan

It was by DQ after an Edge run-in.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,443 ✭✭✭Red Sleeping Beauty

I'm glad we're singing from the same hymn sheet so.:rolleyes:

What's this roll eyes/smirk stuff ? Can you not just make a straight point ?
    I'm not picking up the sarcasm today.
    It was by DQ after an Edge run-in.

Ah, well the spoiler didn't mention that.
    Nothing hugely wrong with a DQ in this case. Maybe they'll have Jeff paly the underdog even while he's champ.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,454 ✭✭✭slicus ricus

He was berried??? Does that mean they threw berries at him or something. The word is buried flahavaj!:rolleyes:

Why do they even bother giving him the belt at all if they're gonna make him look like a muppet on his first week as champion? This is exactly what they did with Punk, making him look weak and having people saving him. Looks like my prediction about Jeff's title run being a disaster is off to a good start :)

• Subscribers Posts: 2,163 ✭✭✭Brolly

Maybe they'll have Jeff paly the underdog even while he's champ.

I hope they don't repeat what they did with Punk's title reign.

He was berried??? Does that mean they threw berries at him or something. The word is buried flahavaj!:rolleyes:
    People on the internet who know their stuff spell it berried though.:pac:

On a serious note am I the only one on here who has no time for Jeff?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,454 ✭✭✭slicus ricus

If you look in the Armageddon spoilers thread towards the end of it, you will see that i have absolutely no time for him either.

I shall overlook your spelling error due to a common lack of time for Jeff Hardy:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 Bull Buchanan

how could you not like jeff hardy? hes so exciting to watch

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,066 ✭✭✭Firewalkwithme

how could you not like jeff hardy? hes so exciting to watch

Yeah, kinda like a car crash is exciting to watch.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 Bull Buchanan

Yeah, kinda like a car crash is exciting to watch.
    is this a good or a bad thing?:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,972 ✭✭✭orestes

What's this roll eyes/smirk stuff ? Can you not just make a straight point ?
    I'm not picking up the sarcasm today.

Quit it with the pedantic nonsense.
    If you look in the Armageddon spoilers thread towards the end of it, you will see that i have absolutely no time for him either.

I shall overlook your spelling error due to a common lack of time for Jeff Hardy:pac:

This thread is about SD, not whether or not you like Jeff Hardy. Start a thread about Jeff Hardy if you wanna discuss it, don't derail this one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 Jason93

Looks okay, I want to see MVP win soon.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,059 ✭✭✭Kid Nothing

Are Miz and Morrison on ANY specific roster now!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭JP Liz

amull87 wrote: »
    Are Miz and Morrison on ANY specific roster now!

I think they are ECW

They are the only legit - i mean best tag team in the WWE at present and are on all shows.

They are the RAW Tag Champs then who are the SD Tag Champs? Or do SD still have Tag Titles? :confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,059 ✭✭✭Kid Nothing

JP Liz wrote: »
    I think they are ECW

They are the only legit - i mean best tag team in the WWE at present and are on all shows.

They are the RAW Tag Champs then who are the SD Tag Champs? Or do SD still have Tag Titles? :confused:

Primo and Carlito are SD tag champs i think.

The brand extension has been great, but when they do this whole having wrestler on all the shows but not explaining why they're there it really seems like their making a fool out of the fans....... nothing new about that though i suppose!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

amull87 wrote: »
    The brand extension has been great, but when they do this whole having wrestler on all the shows but not explaining why they're there it really seems like their making a fool out of the fans....... nothing new about that though i suppose!

They did explain, ECW has a talent exchange program with both Raw and Smackdown. I'm not saying that it's a good thing, but it was explained! :pac:

Advertisement