Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Slatted Bed Base

Options
  • 17-12-2008 6:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭

Hi,

I recently bought a new bed. Went painting the room one night and moved the bed, snapping the legs in the centre. I've since tried to fix it up but the slats on one side of the bed keep coming loose and popping out which is quite annoying.

Its a super king size and from what I can see all that happened was that the centre support bent after the legs snapped.

Does anyone know where I can get a replacement before I go mad.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,292 ✭✭✭RKQ

If its a metal support then try bending it back into shape. If its a timber support then remove and replace, if possible.

Otherwise, I'd say you'd have to buy a new base. Try contacting the manufacturer for spares or the chance to buy a damaged base with the part you want, in tact.

Advertisement