Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good value clothes shopping in Galway

Options
  • 17-12-2008 7:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 126 ✭✭

Hi guys,

I’m looking to pick up some nice clothes for Christmas – can anyone recommend a place that’s good value in the city area? I’m thinking of a good shirt, a pair of levis, a jumper etc.

Cheers!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,155 ✭✭✭ErnieBert

It's hard enough to get Levi's these days. Debenhams always have a good range. They are probably having a sale at teh moment too.

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭claireeney

got the BF a lovely shirt in topshop. 30euro which i thought was ok. range is limited up there though. you'll have to shop around to get all that stuff. enjoy!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,892 ✭✭✭Head The Wall

Levis starting over 90 yo's, checked out Geraghtys, Anthony Ryans, Debenhams and someother shop last week. If you know the style and size you want buy them on E-bay

• Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭Cathal01

I was in Dunnes today and I bought clothes in there for probably the second time in my life. Some of the stuff they have in there is quite cheap looking but I picked up a really nice fleece top, a black cardigan/jumper and a pack of tshirts, and a plain black t shirt for €45.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,092 ✭✭✭pseudonym1

Don t buy Levis - most are so very ten years ago!
    Ware house shop out on headford road sells branded lables like Jack and Jones afaik -if your looking for bargains best times is probably christmas eve when stock is reduced for sales other wise wait untill after.
    Topman Butons and River ISland reasonably priced high street.
    A Ryans have some lovely mens clothes amazing selection in shirts and very helpful,

:)

• Advertisement
Advertisement