Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Which Network is your iPhone on?

• 17-12-2008 7:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 18,056 ✭✭✭✭

I'm curious how many people, who have iPhones decided the 02 Tariff was not for them and are using it other tariffs, networks. obviously its more expensive, to buy the phone that way, but obviously many think its worth it. I'm considering getting one, but don't want the standard tariff, or contract. I'm thinkin PAYG and using on a different plan but with 02.

iPhone users, which network/tariff are you on? 26 votes

02 iPhone tariff (billpay)
    0% 0 votes
    O2 but on other (prepay or billpay) tariff
    38% 10 votes
    On Vodaphone
    7% 2 votes
    On Meteor
    26% 7 votes
    On 3
    26% 7 votes

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,176 ✭✭✭vinnycoyne

Meteor bill pay with the 10 quid/month data bundle.

Bought my phone on ebay just after the O2 announcement & unlocked it. I figured it was too expensive to buy from O2.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dades

O2 billpay.

My bill has been €45 every month since August, and I used the bejesus out of the internet. Thank you Eirtext!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 gmark

Dades wrote: »
    O2 billpay.

My bill has been €45 every month since August, and I used the bejesus out of the internet. Thank you Eirtext!

O2 billpay for me too.
    Yeah same here and my bill has only gone above the €45 when I am in the UK. I also use the internet a lot and try to send international texts via the O2 site which is crap lately.
    I have been having lots of problems with Eirtext Pro though.
    In most cases the screen just blacks out when I try to send a text:(

Advertisement