Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is it worth waiting until January? LCD Screen

Options
  • 17-12-2008 7:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭

Hi Everyone,

Im looking at buying either a 20" Dell Monitor or a 20" Samsung SyncMaster from pixmania and im wondering what kind of a discount will I receive if I wait until January, is it worth waiting for? Has anyone seen previous big sales on pixmania after the christmas season?

Would appreciate your thoughts!

-Jordan

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,386 ✭✭✭EKRIUQ

Don't think so, competition seems to have driven electronics prices down all year round.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,556 ✭✭✭Slunk

Well, last year in the Power City stephens days sale I got a 20" Samsung Syncmaster for 219. That was last year. I would wait and see because I doubt the price will go up. Power City normally do great deals on Stephens Day

• Registered Users Posts: 782 ✭✭✭Cunning Alias

Im in the same situation. Im gonna wait until after xmas to get mine. The prices are hardly gonna go up and its only 8 days away (14 for new year).

Id check dabs.ie and komplett.ie too. Always found better offers on them than pixmania.

Advertisement