Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mcgeady for Bayern Munich!!! Honest!!!

• 17-12-2008 7:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 163 ✭✭

Hi all

Ive just been on my german msn account and in the sport section they have a picture of Mcgeady in his Ireland Jersey saying that hes one of the best prospects and that Jurgen Klinsmann is a big fan.

Go to www.msn.de and go to the sport section on your right up a bit, it should redirect you after msn.de

That would be a good move for him! although i personally hear the name liam Miller pop up again and again, a great prospect at Celtic mean that much really! although i think it would be a great move for him!!!

Remember where you heard it first!!!

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Maybe its my lack of sports knowledge but whats this got to do with Waterford OP? :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 163 ✭✭Multivan

Sully wrote: »
    Maybe its my lack of sports knowledge but whats this got to do with Waterford OP? :)

Pardon my lack of the lingo but whats waterford op?

Well i have to say my other laptop has a german page for the homepage and when i logged on i saw Mcgeady's headline so i thought maybe someone cares! i guess about 30 people were interested!:cool:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,210 ✭✭✭Keith186

Multivan wrote: »
    Pardon my lack of the lingo but whats waterford op?

Well i have to say my other laptop has a german page for the homepage and when i logged on i saw Mcgeady's headline so i thought maybe someone cares! i guess about 30 people were interested!:cool:

Ha ha. Where u from mate?

OP means original poster which is you. Waterford is a city in Ireland.
    Soccer is a forum in the sports section.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 163 ✭✭Multivan

Keith186 wrote: »
    Ha ha. Where u from mate?

OP means original poster which is you. Waterford is a city in Ireland.
    Soccer is a forum in the sports section.

Well he didnt have to write op as he use my quote!!

Im a Dub in Waterford and im a bit of a cyber slut ive about 5 threads on the go so im back and forward up and down hence the confusion!!:cool:

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Since this has nothing to do with Waterford City.. and is probably more suited to the Rugby/Sports forum (again, forgive my lack of sporting knowledge :P).

Topic Closed

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement