Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cork Musicians Required

Options
  • 17-12-2008 8:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16

Guitar, Bass and Keyboard/piano(classical training would be useful) players wanted for exicting covers band with a difference, basedc in Cork city..

We play a full range of music and genres from Jazz right through to R&B, and chart hits, but with a real funky soul feel to it.

We're looking for people who can put on a show, and give the band attitude and a life of its own

We'll also consider any other instruments that might fit and give us that extra demension.

if your interested get in touch and let us know what you play what influences you have, and we'll see what we can get going.

Don't miss this chance to be in a really exciting band

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 paulk007

Bump

• Registered Users Posts: 20 peachy pie

hi, think i wrote ya a pm already but not too sure, i'm quite a good singer and play ok cello too if ur interested shout me a hollaaaa!

Advertisement