Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Slow Smarttelecom BB speeds

Options
  • 17-12-2008 9:08pm
    Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 294 ✭✭

Anyone else with Smart experience slow download speeds I've got a 3 or perhaps 4mb line with Smart and I've just checked my download speed it's at 719kbps which is well below par and what it usually is.

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,290 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

XJR wrote: »
    Anyone else with Smart experience slow download speeds I've got a 3 or perhaps 4mb line with Smart and I've just checked my download speed it's at 719kbps which is well below par and what it usually is.

Either post your stats here for us to have a look at or post on the Smart forums so their techs can check your line.

http://support.smarttelecom.ie/forums/

Advertisement