Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Argos sale

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

Prince of Persia at €30 seems a good deal. Thanks for that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 83 ✭✭ian 123

no prob,im gettin gta4 tomorrow myself. cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 1,770 ✭✭✭Nedved85

Makaveli wrote: »

Fact!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,906 ✭✭✭J-blk

Very nice - think I'll be picking up Fable II at €30 :D. Thanks for the heads up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

Makaveli wrote: »

ah balls paid 40 for this in xtra vision last night and argos is next door to it :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,706 ✭✭✭120_Minutes

game are doing fallout 3 cheaper at 36.99

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,728 ✭✭✭dazftw

Yea anyone notice how cheap games are getting lately? Far Cry Dead Space Fable Mirrors Edge Fallout? All below 40? Maybe this is a new trend? :D

Network with your people: https://www.builtinireland.ie/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,024 ✭✭✭Moiph

Sweet I'll be picking up Fable II later today then :D now...if only I could get Left 4 Dead for around that price

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,906 ✭✭✭J-blk

dazftw wrote: »
    Maybe this is a new trend? :D

That would be so great :). I feel much better about parting with ~ €30 for a game rather than €55 - 60... And I'd probably end up spending more, even though the individual games are cheaper :D.

It is very competitive out there currently though - I've seen brick & mortar stores having games cheaper than various online retailers, something which I've never once noticed in the last couple of years... Good for us I guess :).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,029 ✭✭✭um7y1h83ge06nx

J-blk wrote: »
    It is very competitive out there currently though - I've seen brick & mortar stores having games cheaper than various online retailers, something which I've never once noticed in the last couple of years... Good for us I guess :).

I've noticed the same thing, some of the bricks & mortar store are even managing to beat Play-Asia for some games, Fallout 3 at €36.99 for instance!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 512 ✭✭✭ROC1977

fifa 09 xtravsion 25euros.!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,895 ✭✭✭grimm2005

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,728 ✭✭✭dazftw

grimm2005 wrote: »

There delivery time is total balls though.. I use to use them alot but not much anymore.. had fallout 3 prebooked for a few weeks on dispatch it took one month to get to me.. ONE MONTH :mad: Id rather pay the extra money to get it on the day.. For older game or games that have been out awhile I dont mind waiting for.

Network with your people: https://www.builtinireland.ie/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 785 ✭✭✭segasega

grimm2005 wrote: »

Saw it today in gamestop for €29.98. Which is good.

Sorry for going off topic but argos have guitar hero 4 for xbox 360 for 74.99 but does that include guitar because it seems very expensive for the game by itself?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,223 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

game are doing fallout 3 cheaper at 36.99

I was in HMV earlier looking for a copy of Fallout 3 and they had it for 27.99.

The guy behind the counter seemed a bit confused as it was so cheap. He then noticed the collectors edition box set was down from 65 to 39.99! :D

As you can probably imagine, I bought the box set.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,220 ✭✭✭CyberWaste

o1s1n wrote: »
    I was in HMV earlier looking for a copy of Fallout 3 and they had it for 27.99.

The guy behind the counter seemed a bit confused as it was so cheap. He then noticed the collectors edition box set was down from 65 to 39.99! :D

As you can probably imagine, I bought the box set.
    YEah I posted a bargain alert for that a few weeks back, the lunch box collectors edition for €35 in gamestop. Great deal, got one myself.

Advertisement