Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Triumph Vitesse based Kit car

Options
  • 17-12-2008 10:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

Hi excuse my ignorance but this is my first attempt to use a forum.
    I have a Kit car based on a Triumph Vitesse 2000cc. and was wondering if there was a smaller rear wheel drive engine preferably japaneese that I could use.There is no room under the bonnet to work or put an electric fan as it runs too hot. I assume that I could use 1500 spitfire engine.
    Thanks in appreciation.
    Ray
    ps I haven't got a clue what "tags" and "threads" are and what the "icons" are for but I'm sure I'll get the hang of it if somebody would be kind enough to explain.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Hello, you can navigate around the site when the different menus along the top (i.e Arts, Biz, Edu, etc). I have moved your post from the Helpdesk which is for site related problems. Thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 precision2mac

Thanks RUU I thought I was in the wrong column but was not sure how to get out of it, I'm even struggling to make this reply.What am I supposed to put in the "Title" box

• Registered Users Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭Ferris

This thread is probably better off in the classic cars section. It will get a better responce there. Also include a few pics and you'll generate a good bit of interest.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 precision2mac

Thanks Ferris I know your right but I'm not sure how to get into the classic car section, as you can see I'm very new to this chat technology.

Advertisement