Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Educo Gym?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 479 ✭✭membersonly

Fair play, well done.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Panzer Paddy

I was on the educo gym for a years membership and i had to leave. Never again. I had paid half the money and they told me that the other half had to be payed within six months which was grand. about 650 all In. But the minute i was In the door it was the Tony Quinn show. Anything i asked them regarding diet or protien they had the Tony Quinn labeled stuff for the problem. They were very pushy and all about selling ya more Tony Quinn crap, after one week they were hounding me everyday for the rest of the money with after hours phone calls and txt messages and really making me feel very uncomfortable while i was there. The workouts were a bit silly. No cardio whatsoever!!! Just straight into weights and more weights. That was it really, they couldn't offer me anything else except lift weights and buy Tony quinns crap.

Stay away people, money scam, never again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭wellboytoo

I got a hernia from it some pain in the boll1x...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,051 ✭✭✭spankmemunkey

I was on the educo gym for a years membership and i had to leave. Never again. I had paid half the money and they told me that the other half had to be payed within six months which was grand. about 650 all In. But the minute i was In the door it was the Tony Quinn show. Anything i asked them regarding diet or protien they had the Tony Quinn labeled stuff for the problem. They were very pushy and all about selling ya more Tony Quinn crap, after one week they were hounding me everyday for the rest of the money with after hours phone calls and txt messages and really making me feel very uncomfortable while i was there. The workouts were a bit silly. No cardio whatsoever!!! Just straight into weights and more weights. That was it really, they couldn't offer me anything else except lift weights and buy Tony quinns crap.

Stay away people, money scam, never again.

As far as i remember they are all trained to train people by the Tony Quinn Educo Gym, so your getting people who were probably involved in Tony Quinn group and then went to do courses etc etc and were certified by Tony Quinn as Gym Instructors, They are also mainly on commission, so they are taught that the more you push the more positive you are the more amibitious you are money will come your way and negative talk in any form is frowned upon. Selling the product is also part of their job and i also think they are on commission for that, although the way Tony Quinn group operates they may not even get commission for selling the "Life Extension Tonic" There was some controversy recently about this man and his dealings in oil investments and angry share holders and he was getting Tony Quinn group members to by stock and not cash in as this would be "Negative Energy" and effect the stock price, manipulation of the highest order, this isnt my view just what i was reading lately google his name if you would like to see for yourself.

• Advertisement
Advertisement