Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fog lights and indicators

• 17-12-2008 11:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 163 ✭✭

Why do drivers in waterford insist on constantly using fog lights?

Drivers me spare! fog lights are only for fog when its particularly bad!!!!! its the same as using full beams to an on coming driver!

Plus people can you learn to use indicators and if im being honest Insurancd companies women are the worst for this!!!!

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Again, not really Waterford related! This happens all over the country and is not just specific/unique to Waterford. There isnt even any event related to the above that might make an interesting discussion (we had a thread about use of roundabouts in Waterford recently, based on a few incidents at different roundabouts).

Id suggest you post in Motors but they get the same topic constantly and I believe they just lock them now and point people to the older threads. Which is going to happen here I am afraid!

Proper Waterford topics (within site rules and forum charter) are welcome. :)

Topic Closed

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement