Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Monster Cable Beats by Dr.Dre

• 17-12-2008 11:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Anyone know a retailer in Ireland (Dublin preferabbly) that sell "beats by Dr.Dre" headphones??:confused::confused::confused:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,924 ✭✭✭eamon234

you can get them from the Irish Apple store with free delivery

Beware anything from Monster Cables is usually overpriced sh1te also they don't exactly have a track record in headphone manufacture.

Please don't tell me you're buying this because that money grabber's name is on it cause you can be guaranteed he ain't usin em!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,163 ✭✭✭ZENER

350 quid !!! Are you nuts ?! There are much better cans out there for less cash ! I could care less if Dr. Dre (who is that anyway any more ?) recs' them I bet he didn't have to pay for his set if he even has a set at all !!

ZEN

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, RicherSounds.ie Moderator Posts: 2,505 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Ritz

Lads,

I absolutley agree with you both, but the OP hasn't been back this way recently so lets chill on this one................. Little Ritz (female) asked Santa for (and got) a set of headphones that I wouldn't assist to extinguish if they were on fire, if you get my drift, for some it's a fashion thing..................

Ritz.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 JDM Sales

ZENER wrote: »
    350 quid !!! Are you nuts ?! There are much better cans out there for less cash ! I could care less if Dr. Dre (who is that anyway any more ?) recs' them I bet he didn't have to pay for his set if he even has a set at all !!

ZEN

Don't judge them until you try them. We distribute them in Ireland, and I have yet to meet someone who does not think the sound from Beats is stunning. They are a high end, quality product, and have got a tonne of positive reviews.

<Mod Edit - Snip>

thanks

JDM

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, RicherSounds.ie Moderator Posts: 2,505 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Ritz

JDM Sales,

Welcome to the forums.

Please note I have edited your post, sales or advertising are not allowed on these forums - if you wish to advertise on Boards, please contact Admins using the appropriate links on the website . Please take careful note of this, new signups solely for the purpose of advertising/promoting their goods or services are usually banned. If you need any clarification on this, feel free to PM me.

Ritz.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 79 ✭✭Hifi Keith

Sennheiser surely a better option for headphones

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,408 ✭✭✭studiorat

Zombie Thread alert!!!
    Lots of bass end and harsh high's. Might be fine for grooving on the i-pod but very tiring to listen for long periods. If Dre. uses these he must be deaf as a post and I'll bet he doesn't use them to mix. Also they got slated by all the professional users, that's not to say that pro users don't look for something different in a set of cans.

For that kind of cash I'd be looking at Grado Labs SP-80's open backed or Beyer Dynamic DT-770 for a closed back set-up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 OzzyNev

I got a pair of Beats by Dre for my 21st there this month, and they are unbelievable! they are worth the money if you care about your music. I cant take them off! Sound is perfect, with high bass that makes your head vibrate, it says it all! plus comfort wise they are ridiculous, they fit completely around your ear rather than sitting on top of them. Id recommend them for definite, they arent just a marketing scam

Oz

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 jmoore

SNIP

@jmoore,

Please do not spam on the Home Entetainment Forums.

This thread was dubious enough to begin with, it's now closed.

Ritz

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement