Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Cheap LC Holidays?

• 18-12-2008 12:25am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,979 ✭✭✭

Hiya
    In 6th year now and jst wonderin if anyone knows of some cheap but good craic place to go after the LC, either in Ireland or abroad?

Not really looking for the
    'lets go to an island full of other irish people in the mediterranean come back with no money 40% less brain cells and 3 stds' kinda thing.

What did ye others do?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,570 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

I went interrailing.
    Great craic, spent alot less money than all the lads in my year who went to Corfu did and was away for a week longer than them.
    I'd definitely recommend it!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,979 ✭✭✭Jammyc

Frisbee wrote: »
    I went interrailing.
    Great craic, spent alot less money than all the lads in my year who went to Corfu did and was away for a week longer than them.
    I'd definitely recommend it!
    Ooh!
    How muchd that set you back?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,034 ✭✭✭yeah-buddy

Not really looking for the
    'lets go to an island full of other irish people in the mediterranean come back with no money 40% less brain cells and 3 stds' kinda thing.
    Wheres this place? sounds good!!!

Advertisement