Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

What happened on the N3 this evening?

• 18-12-2008 12:46am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 118 ✭✭

This evening, at 7.45,I left CAbra to go to Clonee, came round the bout at Ashtown, then full stop. It took me over an hour to reach the Auburn roundabout. Anyone know what happened?:confused:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,525 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

I got on a 39 bus at 8.00 in Prussia and got caught in the traffic as well (obv not quite as bad with the bus lanes).

There was an incident at the roundabout after the m50 roundabout, with a broken down car waiting on a towtruck and gardai assisting (may have been the aftermath of an accident).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,032 ✭✭✭DWCommuter

Its been that bad on almost a daily basis the last few weeks. Im putting it down to shoppers heading for the blanch centre.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,215 ✭✭✭Keith186

I went past it yesterday. Between the M50 roundabout and the Blanch roundabout there was a 3 car crash in the left hand lane.

Some plonker in an Audi (think it was) milled into the back of a smaller car which shunted into the other car in front. The person/people in the middle car were probably fairly injured as they had to be cut out in the end apparently.

When I went past the scene it didn't look that bad, half the back of the middle car was gone but I thought there was only someone in the front.

Advertisement