Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Why?!

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,982 ✭✭✭Caliden

question answered. You can lock this now mods

cornbb wrote: »
    Where does one actually find a Galway girl in Galway? The only girls I've been with since moving here have been for'dners, funnily enough. I think the notion of Galwegians living in Galway is a bit of a myth! :pac:
    My Spanish house mates friend who has been in Galway for about a year was surprised when I said I was from Galway - all the Irish lads she met seemed to be from somewhere else.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,210 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

cornbb wrote: »
    Where does one actually find a Galway girl in Galway?

Down the oul' Long Walk, according to Mundy :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,478 ✭✭✭padi89

JohnCleary wrote: »
    Down the oul' Long Walk, according to Mundy :pac:

erm...... according to Steve Earle.......

padi89 wrote: »
    erm...... according to Steve Earle.......

Dude, it was a joke no need to be so German serious and factual

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,092 ✭✭✭pseudonym1

I am the definitive Galway girl :D

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,563 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

pseudonym1 wrote: »
    You engender indecision in men?

You take people up to your flat down down just after you've met them? :pac:

Deadly :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

Up your own arse?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭4zn76tysfajdxp

No you're not.

That "song" is a cancer on culture, anybody who likes it should be shot.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,376 ✭✭✭gaeilgegrinds

Definetely agree with the post explaing how other cultures do it, everywhere else I've worked has handed men and women to each other on a plate, not here. Joining the Triathalon club, that was a great idea.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 222 ✭✭chrussell

Here's another good idea, post a pic

I have serious reservations about doing that. Firstly, then people can recognise me. Secondly, why does it matter. It's a bonus when people like me not based on my looks so I'd rather that happen here and I not taint your view of me.

I have serious reservations about doing that. Firstly, then people can recognise me. Secondly, why does it matter. It's a bonus when people like me not based on my looks so I'd rather that happen here and I not taint your view of me.

But...it's not like you're looking at Boards for your b/f? Plus people judge others based on their looks anyway, Boards should be no different.

GG, in fairness, you're whingin' on here that you can't find a man, but then won't post a pic? Like it or not, it's a fact of of life that looks play a HUGE part of actrivness, deal with it!

Arent you the chick who used to go out with Magic? Or at least posted a pic here in the past with him? IIRC you weren't a ming-bag to chillax-the-cacks :D (If i've the wrong person, totally forget about this paragraph)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,021 ✭✭✭m83

Ford'ner girlfriends and boyfriends for the win. I'm going out with a french canadian girl, it's just so refreshing : )

• Registered Users Posts: 8,085 ✭✭✭Xiney

(french canadian girls ftw tbh lol)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,021 ✭✭✭m83

qft imho

I wasn't on here looking for a man! Simply looking for advice! There isn't a hope I'd put up my pic!

I wasn't on here looking for a man! Simply looking for advice! There isn't a hope I'd put up my pic!

Here's some sincere advice then: forget about it. Stop looking. Just go without a Mr gaeilgegrinds for a few months, don't be dependant on relationships.

Ugh, I can't believe I used the word "relationship" in a post, I must be losing it.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement