Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

A NEW MIX of a cosmic nature from me to you for Christmas!

• 18-12-2008 4:08am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,678 ✭✭✭

It's entitled Cosmic Hydraulics and as the title probably suggests, it contains plenty of lush cosmic house/disco goodness to get you through the silly season! The mix is jam-packed full of amazing tunes that I don't play out in clubs too often, and includes a mix of newer gems and one or two older underground classics.

Please enjoy the mix and artwork I've created. As usual - I warmly welcome feedback of any nature, so don't be afraid to let me know what you think - good, bad or indifferent!

Linky: http://rapidshare.com/files/174417929/Giles_K_-_Cosmic_Hydraulics.mp3.html

Tracklist:

01 - LSB - Original Highway Delight (Mungolian Jet Sets Miami Camp Mix) [Eskimo]
    02 - Kaoru Inoue - The Secret Field (Todd Terje Remix) [Mule Music]
    03 - Low Motion Disco - Things Are Gonna Get Easier (Woolfy Forgiveness Mix) [Eskimo]
    04 - Aeroplane - Pacific Air Race (Dub Club Mix) [Eskimo]
    05 - Dolle Jolle - Balearic Incarnation (Todd Terje Extra Doll Mix) [Permanent Vacation]
    06 - Phoreski - 80's Boy [Eskimo]
    07 - Ajello - Moody Bang (Dicky Trisco Re-Edit) [Rebirth]
    08 - Swag - Music Box [Version Music]
    09 - Morgan Geist - Palace Life [Environ]
    10 - LSB Edits Inc - Shout [Superdiscoteca]
    11 - Bakazou - Snake Hip Shuffle (Swag Hot Shoe Shuffle Dub) [Battle]
    12 - Kissogram - My Friend Is A Seahorse (Mock & Toof Remix) [defDrive Music]
    13 - St Gilles - Paris On The Rocks [Polyphonics]
    14 - Future Loop Foundation - The Sea And The Sky (Padded Cell Remix) [Louisiana]
    15 - Dorfmeister vs Madrid De Los Austrias - Boogie No More (Reverso 68 Mix) [G-Stone]
    16 - Botox - Babylon By Car (Padded Cell Remix) [I'm A Cliché]
    17 - Lindstrom - I Feel Space [Feedelity]
    18 - Charlie - Spacer Woman [ZYX Records]

n518635301_5081795_7050.jpg
    n518635301_5081796_8607.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 668 ✭✭✭FLYNN-DOG

Lindstrom - I Feel Space - what a tune - i will be sure to give this mix a listen, thanks. Any other tunes of a similar nature you would recommend? I'm only really getting in to that kinda sound now ie. Aeroplane, Prins Thomas, Todd Terje etc - recommendations appreciated!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,531 ✭✭✭jonny68

Cosmic Disco:D i like the sound of that,will give this a listen.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,678 ✭✭✭Selik

FLYNN-DOG wrote: »
    Lindstrom - I Feel Space - what a tune - i will be sure to give this mix a listen, thanks. Any other tunes of a similar nature you would recommend? I'm only really getting in to that kinda sound now ie. Aeroplane, Prins Thomas, Todd Terje etc - recommendations appreciated!

Well, I'd recommend most of the tunes on the mix, haha! :pac:

Seriously, check out the artists' other work and also the labels (Eskimo, Permanent Vacation, DFA etc) and you will find tons of gems!

Enjoy the mix too, it's a sound that I've only gotten into over the last 6mths or so and believe me , it's a very rewarding and addicitive sound.... :p

Advertisement