Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Computer desk - free to a good home

• 18-12-2008 10:31am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 262 ✭✭

Not sure if I'm allowed do this, or if it should be in a different forum (apologies if so), but I have a computer desk I no longer need and am offering it to anyone who wants it. It's one of those grey/steel ones with a pull out drawer for your keyboard and mouse. It has shelving underneath for your printer, paper and any disks etc. you might have. I'm in Waterford City if anyone wants it.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 262 ✭✭luvlylady

I just saw the adverts.ie section, would this be better off there? Mods please move if you think so.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

luvlylady wrote: »
    I just saw the adverts.ie section, would this be better off there? Mods please move if you think so.

Being honest, I haven't a clue. :p muffler would know better as he is an Adverts mod but usually they go up on Adverts.ie but we cant move your thread. The only difference is your offering it locally.. *shrrugs*

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,728 ✭✭✭dazftw

Yea shes not selling it either so its fine id say.. even though there is a free section on adverts.. hmm :P

Network with your people: https://www.builtinireland.ie/

• Registered Users Posts: 5,790 ✭✭✭Jack burton

you got any pics of it? want to see if it will fit in my room?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 262 ✭✭luvlylady

No, not pics of it I'm afraid. Checked a similar one in Argos and the width was 70cm so I'd say mine is about the same. Height is about 76 cm and depth about 54 cm.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 29 smiley_colly

Hi luvly lady :)
    ive just moved into a bigger room and there woube plenty of room for your silver desk if you havnt already given it away?

Advertisement