Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dentist - Macroom - Open Saturdays

Options
  • 18-12-2008 11:02am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,354 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I'm looking to move dentists, am looking for one in Macroom that's open on Saturday mornings............if not, just a recommendation for a good one in the Macroom town area, I'd be grateful............

Ta.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭babychuckles

Dear Cjmcork,
    I had reason to look for a dentist yesterday at short notice and richard browne dentist in castle street macroom very kindly fitted me in eventhough i was not a patient of his and an emergency...stay away from toffee...
    I know he does cater for nervous patients of which i am certainly one but i dont recall if he does saturdays. I believe he is back to work on jan 6th after christmas and his number is 026 41487.
    I will certainly be going back to him whenever i need further work, which is a good recommendation in my books because i fear dentists .........a lot.
    Regards,

• Registered Users Posts: 2,354 ✭✭✭cjmcork

babyc..........that's great - I appreciate your comments, I'll give them a shout in the new year.........

Advertisement