Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MS Access Pie Chart Problem

Options
  • 18-12-2008 11:24am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,598 ✭✭✭

Hi All,
    Having a bit of bother getting a pie chazrt to work in MS Access 2007 and its doing my head in as its probably something simple Im missing/forgettign.

Basicially I have a query that will only return 1 record (of 5 columns) and I need to be able to represent this in pie chart from.

I created a pie chart and set the RowSource to the query but it only seems to represent 1 of the columns. Ive put the actual SQL into the RowSource but same problem. Even uising the Chart Wizard it still canr seem to get it right.

If I use a line/bar chart wissard though it picks the columns all fine!

All help appreciated

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,598 ✭✭✭Saint_Mel

Managed to sort it meself, just created the chart but clciked Finish before the wizard kicked in. Then cahnged the rowsource and viewed as a barchart. Then went into the chart design and changed the type to pie. Hey presto it worked :)

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭stephenlane80

you can also link a table or query to excel and use charting in excel, which is a bit easier

Advertisement