Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good quality Christmas trees in/ around Bray?

Options
  • 18-12-2008 11:28am
    Registered Users Posts: 21,464 ✭✭✭✭

We used to get our Christmas tree at the Garden Centre on the corner of Old Connaught Ave and Dublin Rd but that appears to have closed and has become a used car dealer!

So can anyone recommend anywhere else nearby?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,256 ✭✭✭✭Eoin

There's a garden place further up the road on Old Connaught - on the right after the turn off from the M50. But I went there last weekend, and there wasn't a huge amount of stock, and what they had was way too big for our little place.

St. Brendans were also doing them, but don't know if they are still going.

Edit: Failing that - check out this thread about trees in Greystones

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 and76

I got my tree down at bray harbour they've a great selection and really good prices, we bought two and got €10 discount. There's tree's for sale opp the petrol station on the Dublin rd too, they were lovely but alot dearer.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,580 ✭✭✭Splendour

This no doubt a bit too late but I got my tree pst couple of years from Fetina Lente on Old Connaught Avenue (not sure if this is where you were referring to Eoin). Really nice trees ( and boy am I fussy!) and profits go toward a good cause too..

• Registered Users Posts: 21,256 ✭✭✭✭Eoin

Splendour wrote: »
    This no doubt a bit too late but I got my tree pst couple of years from Fetina Lente on Old Connaught Avenue (not sure if this is where you were referring to Eoin). Really nice trees ( and boy am I fussy!) and profits go toward a good cause too..

Yep - that's the place I was thinking of. Like I said, good place but they only had massive ones left when I was there.

Advertisement