Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Burke doing better than Leona

Options
  • 18-12-2008 11:47am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭

Alexandra Burke has cracked one more record with her debut single 'Hallelujah'.

The X Factor winner’s download of her debut single has sold more in two days than the previous record set by Leona Lewis in a week.

Every year the X Factor winner is battling to live up to the huge expectations raised by previous winners, and this year Alexandra is close to surpassing all of those expectations.

Just after two days, she has already set another new milestone selling more downloads in a week than anyone else on history and could be on her way to breaking more records.

Alexandra’s single 'Hallelujah' will be available physically in record shops from today.

i knew simon seemed a bit cold on the xtra factor when cheryl or holly mentioned leona...i still prefer leona though...jls should have won..i think there was more of a market for them at the mo..all the 'boybands' ar in their 30's:D:D:D!!!!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,163 ✭✭✭✭Liam Byrne

Is that a post, or an X-Factor press release ?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

Mostly X Factor press release I suspect. The middle two paragraphs in the post above are a quote from Martin Talbot, MD of the company that compiles the charts (exact quote appears in The Sun of two days ago)

Advertisement