Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Meteor Billpay upgrade problems

• 18-12-2008 12:22pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,738 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    I'm trying to locate an LG Secret as an upgrade on a billpay contract.
    The meteor website displays it as an option, but gives no way to purchase it,
    and it doesn't even appear in the online shop which seems to cater only for prepaid customers.
    Xtravision don't deal with billpay, and Carphone warehouse say they don't have the Secret anymore.
    3G stores also don't have the secret as an option.
    Can anyone give some advice? We originally were looking for an N73 - also on Meteor's site,
    but that's not available either. What's up?
    We've tried ringing every Meteor store in the county (Meath) with no answer from any of them
    except a message to say their mailbox is full.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,593 ✭✭✭theteal

you can't order post pay handsets through the web site, the service aint set up yet

all meteor stores should have a handful of secrets, they've not been a huge seller so i'd expect most to have a couple lying around. you may also find a few n73 back in stock in stores, they're shipping with a free photo printer as of this week so i'd assume each store should get a couple in

give a store a call while its quiet (9-10am) and see if they'll check quantities in stock around the stores close to you

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,324 ✭✭✭chrislad

N73 will be back in stock today and tomorrow in stores. It also comes with a free HP photo printer (while stocks last)

Advertisement