Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

tom tom 720, any good?

Options
  • 18-12-2008 1:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 28,210 ✭✭✭✭

getting one of these for €100, are they any good?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,967 ✭✭✭mrmac

drunkmonkey - think I did a deal with you over on adverts?
    Anyway, I have a 720, and I think it's great.
    How'd you manage to get it for €100? I take it it's used?
    Doesn't really matter if it's used, not much can go wrong really, except the maps might be a bit out dated.

Standard features of a 720:
    4.3 inch widescreen, 400mHz processor, 2048 flash ROM (witch is max'd for WE maps),
    SD storage slot, docking station included, light sensor, text to speech (this can also read out your SMS texts), audio control for destination, FM transmitter, Bluethooth with hands free capability - although you can sound quite, MP3 player, Audio Book reader, picture viewer.
    The 720 came with Western Europe maps - just have a look at what version you have.

Think that's it. Very good spec. for €100. If you decide to put it up on adverts, let me know ;)

Advertisement