Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bailiffs ordered to repossess Jade Goody's car

Options
  • 18-12-2008 1:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭

Bailiffs have been ordered to repossess Jade Goody's Bentley Convertible after she fell behind with payments.

The order has been put on hold after the reality star - who is battling cancer - promised to honour a contract with financiers Lombard.

Jade, 27, has been unable to drive since starting chemotherapy and the car has been left with a pal.

Her spokesman said: "There was an order for repossession but we're trying to sort it out. Jade definitely wants to keep the car."

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,626 ✭✭✭Stargal

Mizzy, if you're posting up a news story like this you have to put it in quote tags, link to the source and give some comments of your own so it's not just a copy and paste job, basically. Bear it in mind for next time.

The quote button looks like thisquote.gif btw

• Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭mizzzy

oh thanks for that stargal...good to know:D!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,591 ✭✭✭✭Aidric

Haha, this story brightened up my evening. The sooner this talentless bint is out of the limelight for good, the better.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

While one can sympathise with her serious ilness and wouldnt wish cancer on anybody , it does seem that Jades period of fame is in the desendency .

Me thinks Kerry Catona will soon follow suit .

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,504 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

Sucks to be her.

and sucks that her car was repossessed

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy

The fact that she ever got the money for a bentley in the first place based on her being a fat,loud-mouthed nobody is food for thought.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

Degsy wrote: »
    The fact that she ever got the money for a bentley in the first place based on her being a fat,loud-mouthed nobody is food for thought.
    Hundreds , maybe thousends more like her out their in human wasteland .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

Thought she had about £7million in the bank? Did she blow it all on kebabs & chips or something? :confused:
    Me thinks Kerry Catona will soon follow suit .
    Nah she'll be grand. Very money concious. Buys all her kebabs and chips at Iceland.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,520 ✭✭✭✭Bobeagleburger

I wonder do the people who are slagging her weight/size etc all have great figures???;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

rarnes1 wrote: »
    I wonder do the people who are slagging her weight/size etc all have great figures???;)

In fairness I'd wager they all do. I myself am a greek adonis.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy

rarnes1 wrote: »

No,i'm grotesquely fat.
    Loud mouthed too.
    Just wondering when i get MY bentley.

Advertisement