Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Moscow

Options
  • 18-12-2008 2:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭

Moscow Tonight. Wont be easy. They have everything to play for and the same manager that done us last year while he was with Getafe. Will be a close call, particularly with so many missing. I'll have a stab at the team.

Gomes,Gunter,Daws,Zokora,BAE, Hudd, OHara, Bentley,Lennon, Modric, Campbell.

I did'nt include Bale, although he could well get a start.

I'll go for a 2 1 win. Modric to bag.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 aifricfan16

:) Moscow, like theres just one club. That be like saying 'playing dublin tonight' if bohs, shamrock rovers, shels, pat's etc. were playing Spurs.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

:) Moscow, like theres just one club. That be like saying 'playing dublin tonight' if bohs, shamrock rovers, shels, pat's etc. were playing Spurs.

It's not really, since Dublin isn't in any of the clubs names, is it?

Anyone who follows Spurs knows exactly what club the OP was referring to...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

Clown.....

Anyway, poor aul Gilberto had one to forget again. Getting through was the main thing, a tough draw awaits in the last 32, away in the 1st leg though which is a bonus.

Advertisement