Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tattoo?

Options
  • 18-12-2008 2:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15,183 ✭✭✭✭

Right, heres the story

I've been into body mods since i was 4 (when i first got my ear pierced, after begging my mam for months) and after christmas i was thinking of getting my first tat, but the problem is i'm only 16 :( Now i've been considering this tat for about a year now so its not just an overnight thing, and i'm hoping to get a treble-clef on the back of my neck, just a small one. I have my mams permission and eveything, but i was just wondering is there a studio that will actually do it for me? I want to go to a proper clean studio, and not some dodgey place that will tattoo anyone for money

thanks in advance for the replys!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,686 ✭✭✭Kersmash

You seem to have thought it out well, but even with your mams permission I doubt any reputable place will do it for you.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 6,817 ✭✭✭jenizzle

If you want to go to a proper clean studio, you will have to wait until you're 18 I'm afraid. If a place agreed to do it knowing you were 16, I wouldn't really trust them to do a quality job.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

While I commend you for searching and wanting to go to the best possible studio, the fact of the matter is that you are under the age of 18. No decent, clean, reputable studio will tattoo you.

Please read the charter (rules) before posting from now on :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement