Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[XBOX360] Fifa 09 Season 2-It begins!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,618 ✭✭✭Mr Freeze

Axwell wrote: »
    Theres 2 :D
    Surely you dont think you can just sit at the bottom unnoticed and not get relegated if worse comes to worse :p

I have no intention of sitting at the botton of the league, thank you very much!

Cant help it if it happens though!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,110 ✭✭✭Y2J_MUFC

FutureGuy wrote: »
    Can someone PM him on XBox live...i wont be near the xbox till tonight!

Maybe send him a message off xbox.com? I dont gots his s/n.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

CKWPORT wrote: »
    I have no intention of sitting at the botton of the league, thank you very much!

Cant help it if it happens though!

Well i didnt specifically mean you :P just whatever person ends up there, which could easily be me looking at the list of teams i have to play. Once i get back home tomorrow or Thursday ill be on the xbox playing every game as Man City trying to suss out how to use them!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,907 ✭✭✭bennyc

Y2J_MUFC wrote: »
    Is it 3 that go up from here? Just to add to the fun of it all maybe do some predictions? Just an idea. Used to do it in this wrestling thing I was involved with a few years ago.

Liverpool for the Championship (I have a bad feeling that this could be the only cup they won this year :o)

Any fellow Championship players on tonight for some practice. If not sure Richie you will do I must be due one over you....

ya i hope to be on after 8 for an hour, so i'll give ya a game!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Not back home till tomorrow or Thursday but ya ill catch up with you for a few, add me if your not on my friends list (Irish Wolverine) ill need to practice with Man City

• Registered Users Posts: 417 ✭✭mika27

I'll be on as well if you want a game

• Registered Users Posts: 1,528 ✭✭✭Lucious Sweet

Me too. Send me invite if anyone wants a game.
    I can't seem to be able to invite anyone for some reason :confused:

bennyc wrote: »
    Liverpool for the Championship (I have a bad feeling that this could be the only cup they won this year :o)

Any fellow Championship players on tonight for some practice. If not sure Richie you will do I must be due one over you....

Good stuff, I need some good games alright, and the general standard of random lads on xbox live is shocking in the last few nights. I've played against lads who can't even pass the ball like...winning games with West Ham by 6 or 7 is a little insane.

The general standard of random lads on xbox live is shocking in the last few nights. I've played against lads who can't even pass the ball like...winning games with West Ham by 6 or 7 is a little insane.

Wouldnt mind playing them so!

• Advertisement

Ah, I don't know if theres any point in me playing. I've lost two games in the last hour because my connection dropped. One last night, three last week....this is some joke. I'm fair pissed off.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,241 ✭✭✭Vic Vinegar

Lads you should ask a mod to move all these FIFA threads to the new joint PES/FIFA forum that's been set up! :)

Sighs...... Chaulk up another one. Three times tonight. Joke.

Sighs...... Chaulk up another one. Three times tonight. Joke.

This you quitting cos your gonna get a crap team?? :D

Nah id say its doung your head in alright, have you anything else like your laptop on at the time that might be messing with it? Did you check with them about if they reassign ips at any stage like i was saying to you other night?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

Rank 9-
    Boards Name: keen
    Gamertag: Mackeral Man

JUVENTUS

Rank 8-
    Boards Name: Bubs101
    Gamertag: Bubs180

UDINESE

I am now looking for the following players to PM me your TOP 3 teams...

Rank 7-
    Boards Name: garball
    Gamertag: garball1

Rank 6-
    Boards Name: moiph
    Gamertag: BassmanMurph

Rank 5-
    Boards Name: m83
    Gamertag: Knackerdwarf

Teams already selected
    Manchester United
    Chelsea
    Liverpool
    Arsenal
    Manchester City
    Aston Villa

AC Milan
    Inter Milan
    Juventus
    Udinese

Athletico Madrid
    Real Madrid
    Barcelona
    Valencia

Lyon

• Registered Users Posts: 1,628 ✭✭✭SRFC90

Are these the peoples from last season picking or what?

SRFC90 wrote: »
    Are these the peoples from last season picking or what?

Yep season 1 players split over 2 divisions, new players is a seperate thing. See the other thread for Future Guys post.

This you quitting cos your gonna get a crap team?? :D

Nah id say its doung your head in alright, have you anything else like your laptop on at the time that might be messing with it? Did you check with them about if they reassign ips at any stage like i was saying to you other night?

I'll still be in the league even if I have to change ISP now at this stage. Its wrecking my head.

I don't think its the reassignin' of IPs at this stage... I think it happened about 10 mins after I had plugged out my router a few weeks ago now that I think of it.

I dunno....I really don't!

And i pressume your NAT is open and all that, no problems there like?

• Advertisement

And i pressume your NAT is open and all that, no problems there like?

Its a telsey router, so its completely locked down. There's nothing you can do but connect it up, or kick it a bit.

Ah right crap, can you get another one and use it instead at least you could keep an eye on it then

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11661_4790200,00.html?20090113230558

Oh ye of little faith, i knew me picking City would come good in this league!!!:D

Also in transfer news today

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11661_4789726,00.html

I check City as much as i do liverpool now!

Man, i need practise big time, played a few games at a friends house this evening, and i was brutal bad...

The sooner my XBOX gets back repaired the better...

Sorry to MackeralMan, who sent a good few invites, i was in a game each time!!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

Rank 9-
    Boards Name: keen
    Gamertag: Mackeral Man

JUVENTUS

Rank 8-
    Boards Name: Bubs101
    Gamertag: Bubs180

UDINESE

I can't believe Juve went so long unpicked!!
    http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11661_4790200,00.html?20090113230558

Oh ye of little faith, i knew me picking City would come good in this league!!!:D

Also in transfer news today

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11661_4789726,00.html

I check City as much as i do liverpool now!

Kaka will never sign for City!!!

Mr Moon wrote: »
    I can't believe Juve went so long unpicked!!

Kaka will never sign for City!!!

Apparently Mark Hughes was seen at the airport with a big tube of lube market property of mr moon and a ticken to Milan..dont be so sure..god ill laugh so much if they do sign him..Richie with his comment i have the worse team in the league..the smile will be off your face!:D

*this poster does not believe Kaka will sign either but hes living the dream

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

Apparently Mark Hughes was seen at the airport with a big tube of lube market property of mr moon and a ticken to Milan..dont be so sure..god ill laugh so much if they do sign him..Richie with his comment i have the worse team in the league..the smile will be off your face!:D

*this poster does not believe Kaka will sign either but hes living the dream

I think the lube is for you and your chances of doing well in the league with City!!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 417 ✭✭mika27

Teams already selected
    Manchester United
    Chelsea
    Liverpool
    Arsenal
    Manchester City
    Aston Villa

AC Milan
    Inter Milan
    Juventus
    Udinese

Athletico Madrid
    Real Madrid
    Barcelona
    Valencia

Lyon

+ Bayern Munich ;)

Teams selected

Manchester United
    Chelsea
    Liverpool
    Arsenal
    Manchester City
    Aston Villa

AC Milan
    Inter Milan
    Juventus
    Udinese

Athletico Madrid
    Real Madrid
    Barcelona
    Valencia

Bayern Munich

Lyon

• Advertisement

Mr Moon wrote: »
    I think the lube is for you and your chances of doing well in the league with City!!! :D

I wouldnt ever resort to your tactics in games..

I wont need to when i have Kaka on my team anyways :D

Advertisement