Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[XBOX360] Fifa 09 Season 2-It begins!

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Mr Moon wrote: »
    Shhh, don't go around telling people about teams they may not be thinking about already!! Give us some chance of getting a decent team!!

We all know who your picking, your taking the team Richie was going for

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,110 ✭✭✭Y2J_MUFC

bennyc wrote: »
    Does nobody rate Roma (5 star i think)
    I would have had them on my wish list above a few teams already taken.

I've played as them before. I can tell you they are not 5 star, for sure. They lack the "X-Factor"....as well as one striker and two wingers! Got fairly class center midfielders though, but they aint fast enough for the wings. The only reason I played as them is because I like their jerseys :)

Although, I would have taken them before Celtic...

Axwell wrote: »

Yeah, he'll win the league by miles...

"there is nobody better,
    than ***** ****** :( "

On the brightside, I see theres like 6 guys left to pick in front of me, I know who one is picking, so 5 really. Got 3 sides I really would like now. Bet they'll be robbed though...

Worst case scenario, I burn down all your houses and take a good team back. No pressure... Oops. I've said too much.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

It's not my fault he's so good at the game that he gets last pick in the drafts!! And I predict that team to be gone before I pick!!
    Y2J_MUFC wrote: »
    Yeah, he'll win the league by miles...

"there is nobody better,
    than ***** ****** :( "

:P

Horse Wetters, Love Letters, A Red Setter??? :p

Horse Wetters, Love Letters, A Red Setter??? :p

Theres nobody better, than.....

GALWAY UNITED!

Sh!t, sorry, I let it slip. (You bandit!)

• Advertisement

GALWAY UNITED!

:D lol, well we can still battle it out for Reading :cool:

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

:D lol, well we can still battle it out for Reading :cool:

Ya i can see there being a huge fight for them alright *sniggers*

Ya i can see there being a huge fight for them alright *sniggers*

They'd **** on city I tells ya!! :D

They'd **** on city I tells ya!! :D

Why would someone lube on Man City?..cmon the mighty blues.. or at least they will be when they get Kaka :D

I wish people would just pick their teams so i see who you both end up with!

Why would someone lube on Man City?..cmon the mighty blues.. or at least they will be when they get Kaka :D

Fear the sh!te-y sh!tty, whoops, I mean the might city.

No battle for Reading, just take them, ok!

• Advertisement

I know, hurry people!! I want to see what championship side Richie gets!!!

I know, hurry people!! I want to see what championship side Richie gets!!!

Ya its taking forEver

Future Guy, I see we're up to 5th on the drafts and am wondering how the feck am I ranked in the top 4?? :eek:

Future Guy, I see we're up to 5th on the drafts and am wondering how the feck am I ranked in the top 4?? :eek:

As are the other 41 of us :D

Intelligence, FAIL!

Your ranked 5th overall, but Greenhawk is number 1. I don't have a number see....therefore your number 4.

Actually, I was confused yesterday when counting out teams, guessing what would be the other 9 teams in the Prem to pick ahead of me, til I realised....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,907 ✭✭✭bennyc

GALWAY UNITED!

I dont have access to any game sites form here but I am sure I read on the FIFA Website forums that a player in the top 10 has Galway United but full of world class players they are going nuts over there with cheaters having custom built teams, I was actually thinking of taking Sligo Rovers for the crack but then realised there really wouldnt be much crack at all....

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

TEAMS SELECTED

Rank 6-
    Boards Name: moiph
    Gamertag: BassmanMurph

Rank 5-
    Boards Name: m83
    Gamertag: Knackerdwarf

Teams already selected
    Manchester United
    Chelsea
    Liverpool
    Arsenal
    Manchester City
    Aston Villa

AC Milan
    Inter Milan
    Juventus
    Udinese

Athletico Madrid
    Real Madrid
    Barcelona
    Valencia

Bayern Munich

Lyon

Celtic

FutureGuy wrote: »
    TEAMS SELECTED

Obviously missed my last post to you *sigh :p

Could you also split the picked teams into the divisions so we can see how its panning out???

Yes im being a pain but im dying to get playing this again and this forum is about all thats keeping me going right now, ive been away all week so i cant even play the game!!

bennyc wrote: »
    I dont have access to any game sites form here but I am sure I read on the FIFA Website forums that a player in the top 10 has Galway United but full of world class players they are going nuts over there with cheaters having custom built teams, I was actually thinking of taking Sligo Rovers for the crack but then realised there really wouldnt be much crack at all....

Yeah I posted a few pages back that I played a custom Eintract Frankfurt.

Casilles, Sergio Romas, Terry, Puyol, Nesta, Ronaldinho, Kaka, Xavi, Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo, Van Nistelrooy.

Joke. Still hammered him. Its usually the rubbish lads that do it so its easy to teach them a lesson. If you see that Galway United have five stars when he picks them, thats always a good warning sign....

Yeah I posted a few pages back that I played a custom Eintract Frankfurt.

Casilles, Sergio Romas, Terry, Puyol, Nesta, Ronaldinho, Kaka, Xavi, Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo, Van Nistelrooy.

Joke. Still hammered him. Its usually the rubbish lads that do it so its easy to teach them a lesson. If you see that Galway United have five stars when he picks them, thats always a good warning sign....

Didn't i play against you one day when you were using your custom Man Utd team??? It was a few days ago but i think you team was made up of the following world class players...

Reina,Carragher,Agger,Aurelio, Arbeloa, Riera, Gerrard,Alonso, Kuyt, Keane, Torres.
    :D

• Advertisement

As are the other 41 of us :D

I will not be taking lip off any championship sider!! :cool:

I will not be taking lip off any championship sider!! :cool:

You will be on of those "Championship Siders" in a few weeks, might aswell get used to the abuse :P

Didn't i play against you one day when you were using your custom Man Utd team??? It was a few days ago but i think you team was made up of the following world class players...

Reina,Carragher,Agger,Aurelio, Arbeloa, Riera, Gerrard,Alonso, Kuyt, Keane, Torres.
    :D

shipment-of-fail.jpg

I fail to see a team of world class players there!!

Shouldnt you be checking your stocks of lube or something..get back to work..:D

You will be on of those "Championship Siders" in a few weeks, might aswell get used to the abuse :P

It does seem the build up is taking longer than the actual event is going to be and shurrrruppppp Cityboy!!!

That picture is actually saved on my desktop from last time I seen it.

Reina, Macherano, etc on a custom Manchester Utd team? Interesting.

Co-incidentally....has anyone else noticed that the ball sticks better to the Old Trafford surface in the game than any where else?

It's probably from all the fertilizing done by that pile of sh!te

It does seem the build up is taking longer than the actual event is going to be and shurrrruppppp Cityboy!!!

Are you suggesting the league is badly run? I think you should be relegated for comments like that and the first person in the championship promoted..which i think is....oh wait that would be me :D

Co-incidentally....has anyone else noticed that the ball sticks better to the Old Trafford surface in the game than any where else?

It's probably from all the fertilizing done by that pile of sh!te

Are you saying Man Utd are a pile of sh!te..???

Finally we agree on something :D

Are you suggesting the league is badly run?

I think he is, you know.

He just sent this to me in a PM ;):

SACK THE BOARD, SACK THE BOARD, SACK THE BOARD, SACK THE BOARD.

• Advertisement

Are you saying Man Utd are a pile of sh!te..???

Only with the Liverpool players playing for them, like you said! :D

Advertisement