Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[XBOX360] Fifa 09 Season 2-It begins!

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

Axwell wrote: »
    Are you saying Man Utd are a pile of sh!te..???

Finally we agree on something :D

Yeah, explain yourself there Richie?? Do my eyes deceive me??? :eek:

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Y2J_MUFC wrote: »
    I think he is, you know.

He just sent this to me in a PM ;):

SACK THE BOARD, SACK THE BOARD, SACK THE BOARD, SACK THE BOARD.

ya i got one of those too, this really isnt on, first he uses lube to get where he is in the league and now hes dissing the organiser, instant relegation if you ask me

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Only with the Liverpool players playing for them, like you said! :D

That wasnt what you said you said in the game at old trafford, those players dont play for Man Utd or at old trafford in the game..it was made up Richie..jeez..

So that only leaves the Man Utd players and you have just called them shi!te...im saving that to my desktop!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,110 ✭✭✭Y2J_MUFC

That wasnt what you said you said in the game at old trafford, those players dont play for Man Utd or at old trafford in the game..it was made up Richie..jeez..

So that only leaves the Man Utd players and you have just called them shi!te...im saving that to my desktop!

Twat! lol

I knew when I was typing it, you'd chop off the first bit and completely misquote me. Let me be very clear:

Liverpool are SH!TE!!!!!!!

And you can quote me on that!! United - Champions of England, Champions of Europe, Champions of the...WORLD. I'm sure if there was an intergalactic title, we'd have won that last season too. :)

Let me be very clear:

You will win the the boards championship with Manchester City, especially when they get Kaka and Santa Cruz.

And you can quote me on that!!

Cheers Richie..:D

P.S why would you suggest i ever misquote you? :P

• Advertisement

Cheers Richie..:D

P.S why would you suggest i ever misquote you? :P

Cause he makes up PM's that he knows can't be tracked :mad:

Mr Moon wrote: »
    Cause he makes up PM's that he knows can't be tracked :mad:

No he doesnt i got the exact same one from you and another saying to not be trying to get you relegated just cos FG is taking ages..FG really needs to look into this and considering there is the word of two of us against yours it seems only fair you be relegated and given last pick..:p

No he doesnt i got the exact same one from you and another saying to not be trying to get you relegated just cos FG is taking ages..FG really needs to look into this and considering there is the word of two of us against yours it seems only fair you be relegated and given last pick..:p

LOL, two babies yiz are!!! :D

You're saying that cause you're in the championship with the worst team, and Richie's saying it cause he wants the same team as me and I've first pick over him!! Future Guy's not an idiot he'll see what yizer at and punish both of you in due course :cool:

Future Guy's an idiot he'll never see what yizer at :cool:

Harsh man, real harsh.

Its the championship for you!

Ya man its just a bit of banter no need to start bringing name calling into it aswell...and you call us babies..seriously the cheek. Id even say skip the championship and just stick you right down in Seria B for that kind of thing....unreal...

• Advertisement

Harsh man, real harsh.

Its the championship for you!

Whatever!! I'll let the fingers do the talking!!

*Now lets see if Axwell's durrty mind is working overtime :D

Ya man its just a bit of banter no need to start bringing name calling into it aswell...and you call us babies..seriously the cheek. Id even say skip the championship and just stick you right down in Seria B for that kind of thing....unreal...

Where's the report post button??? :D

Whatever!! I'll let the fingers do the talking!!

*Now lets see if Axwell's durrty mind is working overtime :D

*Must resist urge to make lube comment about Moon...:P

Oh well...i wonder if Hughes told kaka bout our league and how i would make him captain would he join them then???

Oh well...i wonder if Hughes told kaka bout our league and how i would make him captain would he join them then???

But of course he would :rolleyes:

But of course he would :rolleyes:

Or maybe i should just send you around with your lube, it worked on FG

FutureGuy wrote: »
    Rank 6-
    Boards Name: moiph
    Gamertag: BassmanMurph

Rank 5-
    Boards Name: m83
    Gamertag: Knackerdwarf

Lets be havin ye lads....well, before Mr. Moon has you first :)

Yeah!!! What he said ^^^ :p

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭Garball

i picked celtic today without ever playing with them.f**ked so i am.they're prob the worst team ever.no pace,no goal scoreing ability and no defence.

garball for the championship next season:(

• Advertisement

Garball wrote: »
    i picked celtic today without ever playing with them.f**ked so i am.they're prob the worst team ever.no pace,no goal scoreing ability and no defence.

garball for the championship next season:(

You should have picked Villarreal or someone instead.

I've been playing as Sevilla in the practice league and I can honestly say Kanoute is a donkey. He can't run, he can't shoot. Basically he should just take out a chair and sit there. Have to use Kone who is no better. Romaric is like a really, really sh!t Yaya Toure. Diego Capel is probably one of the best young wingers in Europe and he's only 77

I got humped by some fella in the practice league there :(

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

Y2j 3 point reduction, Mr. Moon and Axwell 6 points deducted.

Y2j 3 point reduction, Mr. Moon and Axwell 2 points deducted.

Lets make it 5 for Mr.Moon sure, and dont forget about Axwell.... :D

I'm waiting on the two players topick their teams, cant do much until they do...can someone PM knackerdwarf on Live and I'll pm Bassman.

Lets make it 5 for Mr.Moon sure, and dont forget about Axwell.... :D

You are right, my post has been corrected.

You are right, my post has been corrected.

Savage!

I PM'ed Knacker, but he aint online, me thinks, me thinks. Anyone up for a friendly when the United highlights are over?

Obviously missed my last post to you *sigh :p

Could you also split the picked teams into the divisions so we can see how its panning out???

Yes im being a pain but im dying to get playing this again and this forum is about all thats keeping me going right now, ive been away all week so i cant even play the game!!

Your some lasy fecker lol :P

This is the list of CHAMPIONSHIP teams for those that couldnt be arsed to check themselves
    Manchester United
    Chelsea
    Liverpool
    Arsenal
    Manchester City
    Aston Villa
    AC Milan
    Inter Milan
    Athletico Madrid
    Real Madrid
    Bayern Munich
    Barcelona

This is the list of PREMIERSHIP teams already selected, in case you dont want to compare lists and see what teams are left over.
    Juventus
    Udinese
    Lyon
    Valencia
    Celtic

:p

The league starts as soon as I get the list of teams selected. I hope that is this weekend. The Italian league will commence in about 2 weeks.

Your some lasy fecker lol :P

In the current recession employment is struggling, im just trying to keep you busy as organiser of the league while we wait to get started. Id hate to think you are sitting around with nothing to do all day, so when your done there you can put the names beside the teams to show who picked them also..theres a good lad :D:P

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7 jayoomufc

im on perlico and i want to change my nat type to 1.. i know all the steps bu i dont no the PPPoE password for perlico anyon who does can ya please help thanks

Advertisement