Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[XBOX360] Fifa 09 Season 2-It begins!

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Y2J_MUFC wrote: »
    Lets make it 5 for Mr.Moon sure, and dont forget about Axwell.... :D

Look at you ya lick arse..FG lets do this..FG lets do that..maybe Moon aint the one with the lube after all..:P

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

jayoomufc wrote: »
    im on perlico and i want to change my nat type to 1.. i know all the steps bu i dont no the PPPoE password for perlico anyon who does can ya please help thanks

This is a fifa thread man, specifically about fifa..try the broadband forum or setup a thread about your question here on the xbox one, you have more chance of getting any answer that way.

Click here http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=522 and then in the top left...new thread..

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

Anything else? Will I run to the shop for you? Bottle of lube? :p

CHAMPIONSHIP

MANCHESTER UNITED
    Boards Name: Batesy
    Gamertag: BATESY2007

INTER MILAN
    Boards Name: CKWPORT
    Gamertag: The Batman IRL

AC MILAN
    Boards Name: Moz
    Gamertag: livelyjojo

BARCELONA
    Boards Name: Jerichoholic
    Gamertag: Dave7G

CHELSEA
    Boards Name: Rainyface
    Gamertag: Rainyface

ARSENAL
    Boards Name: Deliverance XXV
    Gamertag: Deliverance XXV

VALENCIA
    Boards Name: wandatowell
    Gamertag: towellers

ASTON VILLA
    Boards Name: Reganovski
    Gamertag: Reganovski

REAL MADRID
    Boards Name: Sparky360
    Gamertag: The Dunne

LIVERPOOL
    Boards Name: Bennyc
    Gamertag: BennyCon

BAYERN MUNICH
    Boards Name: mika27
    Gamertag: R0nBurgandy

MANCHESTER CITY
    Boards Name: Axwell
    Gamertag: irish Wolverine

ATHLETICO MADRID
    Boards Name: BFAssassin
    Gamertag: BFAssassin[/QUOTE]

PREMIERSHIP

Lyon
    Boards Name: Futureguy
    Gamertag: Garak001

Juventus
    Boards Name: keen
    Gamertag: Mackeral Man

Udinese
    Boards Name: Bubs101
    Gamertag: Bubs180

Celtic
    Boards Name: garball
    Gamertag: garball1

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,110 ✭✭✭Y2J_MUFC

FutureGuy wrote: »
    Your some lasy fecker lol :P

This is the list of CHAMPIONSHIP teams for those that couldnt be arsed to check themselves
    Manchester United
    Chelsea
    Liverpool
    Arsenal
    Manchester City
    Aston Villa
    AC Milan
    Inter Milan
    Athletico Madrid
    Real Madrid
    Bayern Munich
    Barcelona

This is the list of PREMIERSHIP teams already selected, in case you dont want to compare lists and see what teams are left over.
    Juventus
    Udinese
    Lyon
    Valencia
    Celtic

:p

Valencia in the Premier league? Rape!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Edit: Phew, see this was a mistake now.

Hmmm, what should I do about my connection? Should I wait until Monday after Magnet are rang? Hmmmm....help me! Just realised a slight problem, if I change to digiweb I'll be in a 12 month contract and I mightn't be living here in 12 months...ahhh...

Valencia in the Premier league? Rape!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hmmm, what should I do about my connection? Should I wait until Monday after Magnet are rang? Hmmmm....help me! Just realised a slight problem, if I change to digiweb I'll be in a 12 month contract and I mightn't be living here in 12 months...ahhh...

Once you quit after my game, you can do what you like :p On a slightly more serious note, is it dropping during busy times or is it all the time?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,450 ✭✭✭Batesy

Looking forward to this kicking off.

I reckon the Championship should kickoff this Friday regardless (it kicks off before the Prem in real life anyways) as all the teams are selected.

You got the fixtures done up FutureGuy?

FFS do we have 13 championship teams???

• Registered Users Posts: 1,450 ✭✭✭Batesy

Ha! My bad.

Batesy wrote: »
    Looking forward to this kicking off.

I reckon the Championship should kickoff this Friday regardless (it kicks off before the Prem in real life anyways) as all the teams are selected.

You got the fixtures done up FutureGuy?

I have a programme that will do them automatically so once I have all the team chioces, were away!

Once you quit after my game, you can do what you like :p On a slightly more serious note, is it dropping during busy times or is it all the time?

Random really. I guess the most risky time is around 22:50.

It has happened at least once every hour between 7 (when I get home) and 2am (when I go to bed!). There's no low risk time...

I only played 3 games tonight and it didnt happen, although I did come back in once and it said i had been disconnected from the ea server, but I think that was due to inactivity. (Might only happen once per night but its always during a game)

• Advertisement

Ok with Seany 834 not being able to play, I think I made an error in numbers.

If he has no problem with it, I'd like to promote Axwell to the Premier League.

Does this mean another team becomes free???

Does this mean another team becomes free???

Nope, we now have 12 in each league :) All cosy :)

Nope, we now have 12 in each league :) All cosy :)

Ah tits, thought he had picked a good team, although I wouldn't be benefitting from it....

Fine with me gaffer..means i get to play Mr Moon and settle this vendetta..lol

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

Axwell wrote: »
    Fine with me gaffer..means i get to play Mr Moon and settle this vendetta..lol

You're going down buddy!!! :cool:

Mr Moon wrote: »
    You're going down buddy!!! :cool:

Probably but not without a fight!! And come near me with that lube looking for the win and ill snap your legs :mad:

By the way FG when are we due to start the league for Prem teams? No hurry at all im waiting for Kaka to agree the deal and sign the dotted line so the later the better for me, then the fifa update to make it all happen :D

Valencia in the Premier league? Rape!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Edit: Phew, see this was a mistake now.

Ah Richie stick it out man, id say its your router is fcuked anyways so try that first off, if that fails and you really have to change worry bout the contract down the line. Think about the league instead, whats a contract when you have this to be thinking about..its getting closer to picking your team....

Rank 6-
    Boards Name: moiph
    Gamertag: BassmanMurph

FIORENTINA

Rank 5-
    Boards Name: m83
    Gamertag: Knackerdwarf

ROMA

CHAMPIONSHIP
    Manchester United
    Chelsea
    Liverpool
    Arsenal
    Aston Villa
    AC Milan
    Inter Milan
    Athletico Madrid
    Real Madrid
    Bayern Munich
    Barcelona
    Valencia

PREMIERSHIP
    Juventus
    Udinese
    Lyon
    Celtic
    Manchester City
    Fiorentina
    Roma

Can the following players send me their top 3 teams...

Rank 4-
    Boards Name: Mr Moon
    Gamertag: DJ Digital Moose

Rank 3-
    Boards Name: Mister Robinson
    Gamertag: Mister Robinson

Rank 2-
    Boards Name: Gaz15
    Gamertag: marshjem

Now its getting interesting..

• Advertisement

Oooh my pick now is it :D

Hmmm it would've been a formality yesterday but I played with another team last night that were savage!!! I need time to think :(

Oooh my pick now is it :D

Hmmm it would've been a formality yesterday but I played with another team last night that were savage!!! I need time to think :(

*kick* think fast. I'm doing that because if Axwell has to wait any longer to play he will burst!

*kick* think fast. I'm doing that because if Axwell has to wait any longer to play he will burst!

Let him :D

Nooooo Fiorentina, I was hoping they would be forgotten about :(

I have another team in mind, but I'm sure that they will be rubbish when I go home and play as them...

Nooooo Fiorentina, I was hoping they would be forgotten about :(

I have another team in mind, but I'm sure that they will be rubbish when I go home and play as them...

Ha ha, there's still 3 teams that are decent (after I make my choice)

Ha ha, there's still 3 teams that are decent (after I make my choice)

There are four teams I'd love to take now, but there are four guys ahead of me.

=> Problem :(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,618 ✭✭✭Mr Freeze

Boards Name: m83
    Gamertag: Knackerdwarf

Didnt he post a few days ago, saying he got the RROD too!

Yep but he should be getting it back within 2 weeks so he should be able to catch up with games.

Well in fairness im not near my xbox all week and had to pick my team off the top of my head with my 2 picks gone, you did offer to let me wait but i said no for the sake of the other players id just go with city and keep things moving.
    Moon get the finger out and pcik your team :D

• Advertisement

I played with another team last night that were savage!!! I need time to think :(

double trouble wibble wobble - not so sure now, eh? Although I would like to have the same problem ;)

The suspense is a killer... 3 guys, 3 teams I want.. ahhhh. If it comes down to the choice I think it will, I could take quite a while!!

Advertisement