Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[XBOX360] Fifa 09 Season 2-It begins!

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

With a little luck, we'll be kicking off tomorrow evening or Saturday morning at the very latest! The fixture list will be posted as soon as I get the final team selections.

I will be creating the leagues tomorrow afternoon and will be posting the passowords right here. Please be sure to select your league and team.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Mr Moon wrote: »
    I think you should name and shame this idiot!!

It would seem he did .. GT: Mr Burns Jr

• Registered Users Posts: 1,628 ✭✭✭SRFC90

Has anyone from Seria A or B picked their teams yet? I don't think I've been asked to unless I've missed it....

SRFC90 wrote: »
    Has anyone from Seria A or B picked their teams yet? I don't think I've been asked to unless I've missed it....

The Italian divisions start in approximately 2 weeks time.

• Registered Users Posts: 732 ✭✭✭Mister Robinson

FutureGuy wrote: »
    Rank 2
    Boards Name: Gaz15
    Gamertag: marshjem

Sevilla

CHAMPIONSHIP
    Manchester United
    Chelsea
    Liverpool
    Arsenal
    Aston Villa
    AC Milan
    Inter Milan
    Athletico Madrid
    Real Madrid
    Bayern Munich
    Barcelona
    Valencia

PREMIERSHIP
    Juventus
    Udinese
    Lyon
    Celtic
    Manchester City
    Fiorentina
    Roma
    Everton
    Tottenham Hotspur
    Sevilla

Can the following players send me their top 3 teams...

Boards Name: skippy65
    Gamertag: GREENHAWK 85

Boards Name: Y2J_MUFC
    Gamertag: RichieMUFC

The championship looks like its turning into the Champions league and the Premiership looks Like the Uefa Cup with the way the teams are picked for each league :p

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,110 ✭✭✭Y2J_MUFC

Wow, played Axwell there in a friendly, connection dropped (surprise, surprise)

But no, it really was a surprise, because it says that I won 3-0!!!! Although, it is 20 to the hour (well, about 15 mins) to, and that seems to be the dodgy time and on his gamercard it still says he's in the game....

With a little luck, we'll be kicking off tomorrow evening or Saturday morning at the very latest! The fixture list will be posted as soon as I get the final team selections.

I will be creating the leagues tomorrow afternoon and will be posting the passowords right here. Please be sure to select your league and team.

Hmmmm.... so I'll be holding the whole league up if the guy picks the side I want while I decide between two sh!t ones....Hmmm!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,435 ✭✭✭wandatowell

Y2J_MUFC wrote: »
    while I decide between two sh!t ones....Hmmm!

thats what you get for kickin @rse last season ballbag!!!! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 967 ✭✭✭Reganovski

Was I dreaming or did you post the fixtures here for the championship and then remove them futureguy? :rolleyes:

Reganovski,
    Yes I posted it last night but was testing more than anything. Needed to see what things looked like on the forum.

But I have the fixture list, league table etc all ready to go!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

Any word from Skippy65? I see he was online last at 00:30 this morning!! :mad:

Any word from Skippy65? I see he was online last at 00:30 this morning!! :mad:

I sent him a message last night but havent gotten a reply-its sometimes easy to miss the PMs here :( I'd really like to get this started tonight!

I sent him a message last night but havent gotten a reply-its sometimes easy to miss the PMs here :( I'd really like to get this started tonight!

I sent him a message on xbox live too. It is very easy to miss a PM here unless your looking out for it.

Since there will only be a day or two in the difference, I will be starting the Championship at 6pm today! The Premier league will start once I get the final teams sent to me. We are just waiting on Skippy65.

Look out for new threads later today!

The general banter will stay on this thread. The other thread will solely be for posting league results, updated tables and nothing more.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,450 ✭✭✭Batesy

Sound. I'll be on at around 9pm tonight to play my 1st Championship league game.

Hopefully whoever I'm down to play is also available tonight.

Good man FutureGuy!

I wish, I wish, I didn't kill that fish...

I dunno.

Since there will only be a day or two in the difference, I will be starting the Championship at 6pm today! The Premier league will start once I get the final teams sent to me. We are just waiting on Skippy65.

Is there any harm in starting the Premier League tonight too? You can post up the fixtures and when the last two pick their teams they can join in!!! There's 3 fixtures a week? So there should be a match for all to play!!!!

(Desperate to start this) :o

Is there any harm in starting the Premier League tonight too? You can post up the fixtures and when the last two pick their teams they can join in!!! There's 3 fixtures a week? So there should be a match for all to play!!!!

(Desperate to start this) :o

Well I dunno about this...

I don't really wanna be 9 points behind the leader before I even know what pile of sh!te I'll be playing with, especially seeing as I can't do, or know anything while I'm waiting for your man there.

I'll start the Premier League once we get all teams selected guys. I know people are anxious to get going but I want everyone to be ready to go before we start.

Well I dunno about this...

I don't really wanna be 9 points behind the leader before I even know what pile of sh!te I'll be playing with, especially seeing as I can't do, or know anything while I'm waiting for your man there.

See what you've done ya big moaner :p
    I'll start the Premier League once we get all teams selected guys. I know people are anxious to get going but I want everyone to be ready to go before we start.

Fair enough, I suppose I still have the club and pre season to keep me going!! :(

• Advertisement

Don't blame me, I have my team picked :p

Skippy, skippy, give us a team. Skippy, skippy, give us a team.

Don't blame me, I have my team picked :p

Skippy, skippy, give us a team. Skippy, skippy, give us a team.

Who are you going for?

Who are you going for?

Maybe they are from Portugal, or maybe they are from Spain :)

Reading are still available!! :D

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Or maybe they are from Ireland..

"Theres only one ****** ******"

* may indicate Galway United

To be honest FG i think we should just postpone the whole thing till the transfer window is complete, its more realistic then and a more true representation of the real league teams.

*this has nothing to do with me wanting Kaka on my team in time

Reading are still available!! :D

So 's your maaaaaaa! :D

Sorry, couldn't resist.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,435 ✭✭✭wandatowell

So 's your maaaaaaa!

burn!!!!!

So 's your maaaaaaa! :D

Sorry, couldn't resist.

Ha ha ha!!!

*remind me to laugh at that when it's funny!!

Ha ha ha!!!

*remind me to laugh at that when it's funny!!

It would be funnier if I could do the big mad Dublin scumbag accent such as Bernard Dunnes.... can't get the full effect of it otherwise!!

Reminder: you should laugh!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,907 ✭✭✭bennyc

The championship looks like its turning into the Champions league and the Premiership looks Like the Uefa Cup with the way the teams are picked for each league :p

It does indeed but I dont think Liverpool 5 TIMES are going to be Liverpool 6 Times the way I am playing these days, jesus I couldnt buy a goal last night missed at least 5 1v1 with torres.

Advertisement