Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[XBOX360] Fifa 09 Season 2-It begins!

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,110 ✭✭✭Y2J_MUFC

Batesy wrote: »
    Oh Jaysus!! That was YOU aswell!!

Personally, I dont think taking the piss constitutes a sporting league. Maybe you do. If you want to take the piss, then go play a randomer on xbox live.

Once again, censorship, ftw. I don't see where it says just because you win the game, your opponent can take the piss and you should say nothin'? You should either play properly all the time, or none of the time.

You def have no case what so ever.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,528 ✭✭✭Lucious Sweet

Y2J_MUFC wrote: »
    You were doing kick up's with your keeper and your left back and knocking the ball away as soon as I got close to you to take the piss. Thats being a bad loser IMO. Why should I have to sit through you doing that, and be the bad guy because I'm beating you?

Sorry, I though we were going to play a proper game without the bullsh!t, no? Why bring up old arguments, I really don't see the benefit.

Like he said, he was trying to keep the ball away from you and keep the score down. Can he not do that?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

Guys, points noted, Bubs, tackle noted, be careful with last man, Richie, you won the game 5-0 and let me know of what you thought was a dubious tackle which was noted.

Batesy, that was last season. Honestly, if you did that to me I'd be annoyed too. Keeping the ball is one thing, playing keep-up before passing it on is bating another player and is not on. Moz, I hope you agree with that?

Lets move on...fixtures for GW 2 will be posted before 6 pm

EDIT:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,450 ✭✭✭Batesy

Y2J_MUFC wrote: »
    Your point?

Go back and read my updated post. You don't have a leg to stand on. :rolleyes:

I'm sorry. I honestly didn't realise it was you who did that in season 1. I couldnt remember the user name. I'm over it.

By the way everyone I told that story too fell around laughing at

1. I'm so sh!t for being spanked 11-0

and

2. The guy that Won 11-0 went on the internet to complain that I tried to keep the ball.

Hilario!

Ok so, next time somebody starts doing kick ups and passing the ball away, I'll just sit there for 14 of the most boring mins in the world and say nothing while you take the solid piss? I didn't realise the guy who is losing the game can basically do whatever they want.

If your not going to play the game properly, please don't play me. I'll say no more. :D

• Advertisement

Guys, I don't like how this is going.Drop it.

If I was a mod, I'd consider closing the thread, but I'm not. Dont give anyone a reason the shut down this thread.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

You tell em FG!!!!

badass8zz.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 8,435 ✭✭✭wandatowell

Hilario!

No wonder you let in 11 with him in goals.......:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,478 ✭✭✭Bubs101

Fair enough. I think it's safe to assume that any malicious or bad natured players would have been weeded out by the first season.

As for the mod situation, I'll PM NBM today or tommorow and see what the story is. At this time the forum doesn't have an active mod

No wonder you let in 11 with him in goals.......:D

Best...keeper...ever!!! :D

Almost as good as Massimo Tiabi... damn, I was actually looking for "that" goal during United against Southampton on youtube so I could post it for a bit of comic relief, but didn't find it in one search so I gave up!

T'wud probably help if I could spell his name properly.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

Another point, that guy who passes the ball around the back and does keepy uppies with his keeper was doing that to me when it was 0-0! :D

Mr Moon wrote: »
    Another point, that guy who passes the ball around the back and does keepy uppies with his keeper was doing that to me when it was 0-0! :D

Don't worry Mr. rapealot, if this is allowed, I'll be doing it to you too if it looks like rapey weather!!! :);)

Mr Moon wrote: »

Only ever done it the once pal so it wasn't me. Guess I'm not the only one so.:)

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Only ever done it the once pal so it wasn't me. Guess I'm not the only one so.:)

Well Mr Moon does like sneaking around the back and playing keep it up..must have been him...watch yourselves ..dont be distracted by the lube :D

Axwell wrote: »
    Well Mr Moon does like sneaking around the back and playing keep it up..must have been him...watch yourselves ..dont be distracted by the lube :D

I can confirm this to be true. His favourite song is: "Its raining MEN lube" for God sake!

*cough* gameweek 2 fixtures posted *cough*

FutureGuy wrote: »
    *cough**cough*

Don't be infecting the place ffs!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,149 ✭✭✭BFassassin

Myself and The Dunne (sparky360) are having trouble playing our match.
    When either of us is invited then we accept but when looking at the teams we cant ready up. Then it says the connection is not available. This happened the other night and now again tonight and we still havent been able to play.
    Anyone ever heard of this or know of a solution?

Ah yeah, thats a pain in the ass alright. Both of ye should try signing out completely and signing back in again. Maybe one of ye should run a ping from one lads pc to the others 360 and then try it.

I actually had it once where every single game I went to, it would just freeze like that, so it worked for me. Hopefully it'll work for ye lads too.

Yep. Sign out and back in again. Happened to me a few times too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,149 ✭✭✭BFassassin

Will try again later.
    Its strange because we tried signing out and back in the other night and its happening now again. He was able to play a game just before that too. Hopefully we can get it played.

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭Garball

bubs 101 & knackerdwarf.

if these lads could pm me to organise game week 1 fixtures so we can press on with week 2.thanks

garball (celtic)

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Richie i sent you a message bout our game from week one we have to play.

Ive the following games for week 2, ill be around tonight from around 8pm. Ive to go away for some of the week with work stuff and wont be around so ive i could get some of these played tonight it would be good. Otherwise it will be the end of the week at the earliest im back.

UDINESE (bubs101) v MANCHESTER CITY (axwell)
    MANCHESTER CITY (axwell) v TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR (mister robinson)
    UDINESE (bubs101) v MANCHESTER CITY (axwell)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 123 ✭✭RALEIGH_BURNER2

BFassassin wrote: »
    Myself and The Dunne (sparky360) are having trouble playing our match.
    When either of us is invited then we accept but when looking at the teams we cant ready up. Then it says the connection is not available. This happened the other night and now again tonight and we still havent been able to play.
    Anyone ever heard of this or know of a solution?

It means that your NAT types are not compatible.

Open NAT can play with everyone.
    Moderate NAT can play with moderate and open.
    Strict NAT only other strict and open.

Richie i sent you a message bout our game from week one we have to play.

No worries, I'll be on then anyways
    Ive to go away for some of the week with work stuff and wont be around so ive i could get some of these played tonight it would be good. Otherwise it will be the end of the week at the earliest im back.

Where in the blue hell do you keep disappearing off to? You disappear more than Didier Drogba in extra time of a champions league final!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 987 ✭✭✭keen

Can you move on to week 2 fixtures if you haven't completed all games in week 1?

Yes you may continue on to gameweek 2 if you havent finished gameweek 1 but PLEASE try to get them finished asap.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭Deliverance XXV

Does anyone find playing Fifa online recently extremely laggy? There might be only a split second delay but it's enough to ruin a game. My pings are fairly high but I find the game laggy when my pings can be 40-60ms. Hummmph! (Eircom BTW)

Does anyone find playing Fifa online recently extremely laggy? There might be only a split second delay but it's enough to ruin a game. My pings are fairly high but I find the game laggy when my pings can be 40-60ms. Hummmph! (Eircom BTW)

Maybe its the EA servers? I see a lot of lads are having lag during their league games...

It is just me or is half of France on tonight? All the guys whose profiles I have looked at are French, and every time I go to start a game they pick a french side like Marseille or Nantes...bit strange!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 417 ✭✭mika27

Played a couple of laggy matches yesterday. Was ok today though. I'm with ntl

Advertisement