Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[XBOX360] Fifa 09 Season 2-It begins!

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,110 ✭✭✭Y2J_MUFC

Anybody know what the story is with Knackerdwarf? He hasn't signed up for the league yet? I guess he's the lad who has the RROD?

Week 1 games remaining: FutureGuy

Week2: El rape-o (Mr Moon), Knackerdwarf, gaz

I should be online most nights this week, but I'll be doing a bit of Saints Row 2ing, as I'm nearly finished it.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

Y2J_MUFC wrote: »
    Anybody know what the story is with Knackerdwarf? He hasn't signed up for the league yet? I guess he's the lad who has the RROD?

I should be online most nights this week, but I'll be doing a bit of Saints Row 2ing, as I'm nearly finished it.

Yeah M83 has the RROD, he should be back soon. I asked someone to join the Perm instead of Skippy, but didnt receive an answer. Will recruit someone tonight.

I'll be on tonight sometime so may as well get your horrible slaughter of Lyon out of the way. I'll have a record of 0-4 after being beaten my Shalke 04. The irony is not lost upon me :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

Well our game wont be a problem!! I'm on most nights!

I've the new player left to play from week one and Celtic and Schalke to play from week two!

If the Celtic player is around can you organise some times for me when you might be online?

FutureGuy wrote: »
    I'll be on tonight sometime so may as well get your horrible slaughter of Lyon out of the way. I'll have a record of 0-4 after being beaten my Shalke 04. The irony is not lost upon me :)

Hardly, any time you don't have any lag you seem to rape me mercilessly...I still rem getting a 5-0 spanking off you, and speaking of rape...Moon...
    Mr Moon wrote: »
    Well our game wont be a problem!!

Our game def won't be a problem. I dont think I've seen a night where your NOT on and playing Fifa! You must have gone through about 20 consoles by now as they hardly ever seem to be turned off!!!! :p

If I get my first 5 games done and outta the way by the end of the week so, considering Roma have the RROD (The Stadio Olympico's been burned down!)... then that would be good going.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

and speaking of rape...Moon...

to Moon - aka to show ones ass
    Mr Moon - aka Mr Ass...

Really its all in his name, im not suprised he carries around a supersize tube of lube and does wha he does...:D

• Advertisement

Our game def won't be a problem. I dont think I've seen a night where your NOT on and playing Fifa! You must have gone through about 20 consoles by now as they hardly ever seem to be turned off!!!! :p

Still on my first console, no problems with it yet after 2 years :)
    Axwell wrote: »
    Mr Moon - aka Mr Ass...

Really its all in his name, im not suprised he carries around a supersize tube of lube and does wha he does...:D

Well the name didn't come from that, but you'll believe what you want!!

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Well the name didn't come from that, but you'll believe what you want!!

Yes..yes i will. :D

Mr Moon - aka Mr Ass...

He's even got his own song! Check it out: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zTjdbzzC3ec

Funny, yet tremendously scary. (I presume this is the song I think it is, don't exactly what this blaring out over the office - some questions would be asked... and rightly so!).

He's even got his own song! Check it out: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zTjdbzzC3ec

Funny, yet tremendously scary. (I presume this is the song I think it is, don't exactly what this blaring out over the office - some questions would be asked... and rightly so!).

Thats the song you think it is alright Richie...hes an ass man..:D

Blocked in work, so I don't know what you're talking about!!

• Advertisement

Thats the song you think it is alright Richie...hes an ass man..:D

That would be the one alright! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,450 ✭✭✭Batesy

Will bennycon, Dave7g or jerichoholic be online tonight at all.

I should be on between 9-10.

Blocked in work, so I don't know what you're talking about!!

Maybe on this occasion your better off 'Ass Man'

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭Garball

[quote=Mr Moon;

If the Celtic player is around can you organise some times for me when you might be online?[/quote]

i'l be on tonight

I'm not sure if you got my reply to your message last night FutureGuy. Everything was pretty slow, amazing how you can virtually grind a 10mb connection to a halt with downloads...

I'll play you tonight instead if your on. I'll get my game with Moon out of the way tonight or 2moro aswell. Gaz (marshjem), whenever your on, gimme a shout and, until KD gets his 360 back, that will be that until Friday. This really is a beeatch of a week with difficult fixtures, but looking at the results, there really are going to be no easy fixtures, nevermind easy weeks!

Everybody can really beat everybody!

Richie (Shalke 04) 3-0 Futureguy (Lyon)

Great game, but I always knew I'd be doing very well to get anything out of it. 1-0 down after 3 minutes was about a bad a start as I could have had and it was all uphill from there. To be honest I had done my research on Shalke and thought I could manage their strikers, but one of them is hust lightening and he went straight through for the lead. Richie went 2-0 up after about 30 minutes and I decided to go ultra offensive. The lag was alot better second half but still couldnt make an impact on Richies solid defense. Had some decent chances but didn't take them. Richie added a third late on to add insult to injury.

To be honest, I have 8 different custom Lyon setups and I'm no closer to finding a good one :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,528 ✭✭✭Lucious Sweet

Lads, I'm down to play
    ATHLETICO MADRID (bfassassin) v AC MILAN (moz)
    AC MILAN (moz) v VALENCIA (wandatowell)
    BAYERN MUNICH (mika27) v AC MILAN (moz)

I'll be on for most of Thursday evening if ye're available to play these games

Richie (Shalke 04) 3-0 Futureguy (Lyon)

To be honest I had done my research on Shalke and thought I could manage their strikers, but one of them is hust lightening and he went straight through for the lead.

Well I might have pulled a surprise with the strikers to be fair. I don't play the best (main) two from real life, and I pull on a right winger and slap him up front. His finishing is only 63, and Kuyrani's is 90, but the big man can't him the broad side of Brian Cowens arse, and the fella with the 63 finishing scores a fair % of shots. I've a very unique lineup for Schalke, I think its fair to say. lol!

I thought you were gone ultra offensive alright...I was hoping to take some more advantage of the big gaps that going ultra offensive leaves... I tend to go through long periods in the second half of games where Schalke find it hard to pass the ball, and then they seem to get a second wind like they did towards the end when I had a few more chances. Its strange... if Benzema had scored that tap in, I'd have been in trouble...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,618 ✭✭✭Mr Freeze

Hi Lads,

Just a bit of advance notice, I am away all next week, and will be back on Sunday the 8th of Feb.

So i am hoping to get my week 3 games played this friday night.
    I will PM the people i am due to play anyways once the fixture list is up on friday evening.

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭Garball

lads,il be on at 7:30 tonight to play some league games.whoever needs to play me just invite me to a game

• Advertisement

CKWPORT wrote: »
    Hi Lads,

Just a bit of advance notice, I am away all next week, and will be back on Sunday the 8th of Feb.

So i am hoping to get my week 3 games played this friday night.
    I will PM the people i am due to play anyways once the fixture list is up on friday evening.

I'll post the fixtures early Friday

• Registered Users Posts: 6,618 ✭✭✭Mr Freeze

I'll post the fixtures early Friday

Thanks FG

• Registered Users Posts: 417 ✭✭mika27

moz wrote: »
    Lads, I'm down to play
    ATHLETICO MADRID (bfassassin) v AC MILAN (moz)
    AC MILAN (moz) v VALENCIA (wandatowell)
    BAYERN MUNICH (mika27) v AC MILAN (moz)

I'll be on for most of Thursday evening if ye're available to play these games

I should be on Thursday, around 6ish

• Registered Users Posts: 1,024 ✭✭✭Moiph

I still have a game with Knackerdwarf from round one to complete, if you see this mate, send me a message and we can organise it.

Also for any of my round 2 fixtures, I'm on now. I have to play greenhawk 88, mister robanson and mackerel man. If I dont see you on could you send me a message or something to arrange a time when we could play our games? Either on here or on xbox live (BassmanMurph85)

Moiph wrote: »
    I still have a game with Knackerdwarf from round one to complete, if you see this mate, send me a message and we can organise it.

Also for any of my round 2 fixtures, I'm on now. I have to play greenhawk 88, mister robanson and mackerel man.

Knackerdwarf has the RROD.

Greenhawk 88 is no longer in the league and v1rg1l has taken his place...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,339 ✭✭✭me-skywalker

how do i join thesse leagues? im playing on the 360.. love to get in and play a league with ppls rather than just random matches for nothin...

• Registered Users Posts: 12,906 ✭✭✭✭whatawaster

how do i join thesse leagues? im playing on the 360.. love to get in and play a league with ppls rather than just random matches for nothin...

you must undergo a series of tasks . . .

no, seriously, i don't think there are still places left for this season, but i'm sure if you stick around and keep an eye out there will be spots available in the future.

Maybe there is some space going in our Serie A/B leagues, but I'm not so sure, because we had a qualifying league for that, so theres no way to really give you a rating.

I guess it depends on FutureGuy, and if there is space available and you catch him in a good mood, you never know. If not, join up for season 3!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,449 ✭✭✭Call Me Jimmy

Any room for a small one, lads? I'd love to get involved in this in Season 3 if possible...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,339 ✭✭✭me-skywalker

cool ill wait for season 3 and in as the rookie dark horse and stael the league title!!

Advertisement