Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[XBOX360] Fifa 09 Season 2-It begins!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,521 ✭✭✭joe123

Any room for a small one, lads? I'd love to get involved in this in Season 3 if possible...

Same here, give me a pm or whatever if theres anything happening im finding it hard to keep track of whats happening where at the minute with all these qualifying leagues, season 2 leagues and serie a/b league

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

Games to play:

Schalke 04 (c'mon man will you get your act together and play me, you're going to win anyway) :pac:

Lyon (FG, are you around this weekend?)

Udinese (bubs, I don't see you online much, will you be around at the weekend?)

Man City (are you at home this weekend? we can get our grudge match goin) :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,110 ✭✭✭Y2J_MUFC

Mr Moon wrote: »
    Schalke 04 (c'mon man will you get your act together and play me, you're going to win anyway) :pac:

I was playing online for about 3 hours last night when I played Marshjem and got tired waiting for you and played left 4 dead instead! ;)

Sure we'll both be on at some point tonight I'd say. Whenever sure..I won't be around on Saturday or Sunday anyways.

While I'm at it sure if v1rg1l, moiph or Mackeral Man around tonight gimme a shout whenever I'm on? Nice one!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭smcelhinney

give me a shout later richie, im on all evening.

Y2J_MUFC wrote: »
    I was playing online for about 3 hours last night when I played Marshjem and got tired waiting for you and played left 4 dead instead! ;)

Sure we'll both be on at some point tonight I'd say. Whenever sure..I won't be around on Saturday or Sunday anyways.

While I'm at it sure if v1rg1l, moiph or Mackeral Man around tonight gimme a shout whenever I'm on? Nice one!

i was on last night when you were playing left 4 dead!!!

I'll be on after 11 tonight!

• Advertisement

i was on last night when you were playing left 4 dead!!!

I'll be on after 11 tonight!

Spanner! :D

You couldn't come on in the 3 hours that I was online and playing fifa... I've been keeping an eye out for you since 7 this evening too...tsh, tsh!

Stop watching 24 lol! :p

Sent v1rg1l an invite, but I checked his gamercard and he was away...catch ye later if I'm on, now, I must food. Very food. Mmmmm, food.

Spanner! :D

You couldn't come on in the 3 hours that I was online and playing fifa... I've been keeping an eye out for you since 7 this evening too...tsh, tsh!

Stop watching 24 lol! :p

Sent v1rg1l an invite, but I checked his gamercard and he was away...catch ye later if I'm on, now, I must food. Very food. Mmmmm, food.

I was busy last night, playing real football douche bag!!!

Sorry about tonight 24 had to watched, since you're not on now I've started on the next season!!! :D

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Ya Moon im back tomorrow early and ill be around all weekend, will be on during the week too dont have to go anywhere this week so its game on. I think i wanna leave our game till the end of the week though and build up the tension a bit!!

FG and bubs will get our games played tomorrow if you are around?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭Deliverance XXV

Okay, strange?

I was waiting on being invited back and said I'd have a quick scan through the Championship results through Fifa. It appears two lads played each other twice? Cant remember the names as got invited just as I copped it. But one of the lads won 8-0 then 3-1? A Fifa glitch perhaps?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,528 ✭✭✭Lucious Sweet

Okay, strange?

I was waiting on being invited back and said I'd have a quick scan through the Championship results through Fifa. It appears two lads played each other twice? Cant remember the names as got invited just as I copped it. But one of the lads won 8-0 then 3-1? A Fifa glitch perhaps?

These were both games I was involved in.

First me and Towellers (Valencia) tried to play our league game and it froze in the loading screen, so we quit and tried again, same thing happened this time. So we decided to call it a day and try another time.
    I then checked the BCL results and it put me down for two 3-0 wins against Towellers even though we never kicked a ball.

Next time it was me and R0nBurgundee (Bayern Munich). We tried to play our game on Thursday night and again it froze in the loading screen. So we rebooted and tried again. This time I was beaten 3-1 fair and square, but the BCL had me down for a 8-0 defeat for the first match that never happened.

These 3 matches never happened so the results/scores are null and void. Therefore the BCL league table as is shown on your FIFA screens is not accurate. The one posted here by Mr Moon is the true league table.

• Advertisement

Everton 3-0 Man City (I can't remember any of my goals oddly enough) ;)

Disc read error??? He won't like that!

If your on at any reasonable time tonight we'll have our game!! I want to get it out of the way now and fire ahead with my week 3 games...

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

"He" doesnt like that...especially when was 2-0 up :mad:

Disc read error??? He won't like that!

If your on at any reasonable time tonight we'll have our game!! I want to get it out of the way now and fire ahead with my week 3 games...

Yeah he had a disc read error!! If you ask me he quit cause I was all over him and he got two flukey goals and wanted to come on here gloating about he was going to win.. blah blah blah :D

I'm always on at a resonable time, but you're always playing something different!!!
    Axwell wrote: »
    "He" doesnt like that...especially when was 2-0 up :mad:

Is Jo really that good?? :D

Is Jo really that good?? :D

Yes i seem to remember you turning on your mic just to say that after the second goal, if i recall you tuned it on to curse down the mic after the first one. All this before half time aswell.

Theres no show like a Jo show...

Oh man, you were 2-0 up?? Oh bloody hell, thats gotta hurt!

Oh man, you were 2-0 up?? Oh bloody hell, thats gotta hurt!

Yup 1-0 up against FG and got the error early on in first half, 2-0 up against Moon was 1 -0 after a few mins then 2-0 shortly after then microsoft interveened. :mad:

Yup 1-0 up against FG and got the error early on in first half, 2-0 up against Moon was 1 -0 after a few mins then 2-0 shortly after then microsoft interveened. :mad:

Well I'd be up for allowing you to replay the games for what its worth. Its not like you turned off your 360 when you were winning both games, and I know how pissed off i was when i lost two games in Season 1 because of a connection problem..

If you weren't winning then I'd let the result stand, but like, otherwise, you've been interfered with in more ways than one.

You see the problem is he was winning but hanging on by a thread!!! It's one of them grey areas, he wasn't going to win the match anyway!!

Richie, I should be on early enough tonight to take my whooping from you!!

Richie, I should be on early enough tonight to take my whooping from you!!

We'll get our match out of the way tonight anyways then. I'll be on from 7 to 11 I'd say, probably an hour of Left 4 Dead and 3 of Fifa as usual...

Get it out of the way before the window closes and you get Jo!

There's no show like a Jo show.

You see the problem is he was winning but hanging on by a thread!!! It's one of them grey areas, he wasn't going to win the match anyway!!

Ah well, by replaying, he'd lose his 2-0 lead and thats punishment enough for having a homosexual, retarded 360. No need to add insult to injury by giving him a 5 goal turnaround loss too.

That's just my opinion anyways, if whoever is reading this gets two loses from two winning positions they will know where I'm coming from with this. Otherwise you'll probably think I'm from Mars, but wait until it happens to you ;)

I'll say no more as it's not me who'll decide.

• Advertisement

Riiight..:rolleyes:

We'll get our match out of the way tonight anyways then. I'll be on from 7 to 11 I'd say, probably an hour of Left 4 Dead and 3 of Fifa as usual...

Get it out of the way before the window closes and you get Jo!

There's no show like a Jo show.

Oh maybe I'll wait till I get Jo, although I don't know where to play him yet!!!
    Riiight..:rolleyes:

Glad you agree :)
    Ah well, by replaying, he'd lose his 2-0 lead and thats punishment enough for having a homosexual, retarded 360. No need to add insult to injury by giving him a 5 goal turnaround loss too.

That's just my opinion anyways, if whoever is reading this gets two loses from two winning positions they will know where I'm coming from with this. Otherwise you'll probably think I'm from Mars, but wait until it happens to you ;)

I'll say no more as it's not me who'll decide.

You still going on about that?? *yawn* :p

Glad you agree :)

Not really, but you can keep pretending you would have won if it makes you happy.

You still going on about that?? *yawn* :p

And I'll never stop until I get two undeserved victories to even it out ;)

And I'll never stop until I get two undeserved victories to even it out ;)

I'll let you beat me so!!!! :p

I'll let you beat me so!!!! :p

Excellent! :D

Moon, I dunno how many messages and invites I sent you tonight trying to organise our game!!! :confused::confused:

Whats the craic this was supposed to be week 2 game! I know your just holding out until you have Jo ya scumbag lol! :mad:

Moon, I dunno how many messages and invites I sent you tonight trying to organise our game!!! :confused::confused:

Whats the craic this was supposed to be week 2 game! I know your just holding out until you have Jo ya scumbag lol! :mad:

He wouldnt even be holding out until i slotted 2 by him using Jo and he saw how good he is, then as we know he got his 3-0 tainted victory

Sorry about that dude, I was knackered last night when you were sending the invites, I'll get on tonight for my punishment :p

• Advertisement

Sorry about that dude, I was knackered last night when you were sending the invites, I'll get on tonight for my punishment :p

How convenient! Hopefully they don't update the squads until after we play, ya big scumbag! ;)

Advertisement