Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[XBOX360] Fifa 09 Season 2-It begins!

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,110 ✭✭✭Y2J_MUFC

FutureGuy wrote: »
    Lol thats the buzz word in work meetings this week

I tried to set this weeks buzzwords in meetings as "go fck yourself". It didn't work and I got fired. :(

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Lol thats the buzz word in work meetings this week

As managers of the fifa club team myself and Richie will be introducing it into our games there also talking about how the team should keep "going forward" with the ball. :D

Axwell wrote: »
    As managers of the fifa club team myself and Richie will be introducing it into our games there also talking about how the team should keep "going forward" with the ball. :D

"Going forward" in "gaffer" speak would be: "Fcking launch it Demo" (ie: Demichellis, could you please kick the ball far up the pitch and clear our defensive lines which in turn will remove any immediate danger to our goal) will do the job for me!

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Y2J_MUFC wrote: »
    "Going forward" in "gaffer" speak would be: "Fcking launch it Demo" (ie: Demichellis, could you please kick the ball far up the pitch and clear our defensive lines which in turn will remove any immediate danger to our goal) will do the job for me!

Ya but we do the whole good cop bad cop thing, "lads keep "going forward" and Virgil "going forward" doesnt mean jumping out of the game before its over!! Queue richie wtf you quitting the f8ing game for!??...anyways "going forward" ill be on tonight for a few games in the latter part of the evening

Moon could be gay cop if we needed a third one. Apart from bumming you when you do something wrong, he could pitch with stuff like the following in that camp, american kinda accent: "Hey v1rg1l hun, i know like, didn't mean to quit that game, but you know you've.........."

Actually, I can't type any more. It gets too filthy after this....It's all waaaaay down hill from there.

• Advertisement

*Shudders* its quite scary cos i can actually imaging him saying something like that, maybe we should use him when both teams are talking at half time and get him to say stuff to the other team "hey guys, you all look suuuuper in your short shorts, maybe we can go for cocktails after the game, that would be suuuper" and mention his love for lube - if that doesnt make them leave at half time and get us the win i dont know what would :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

It might work but it shouldn't have to if you passed the bleedin ball to one of our players!!

I'll be on again tonight for some more ass wooping! No lube needed for the wooping I'm talking about before you jump in with your innuendo!! :D

Mr Moon wrote: »
    It might work but it shouldn't have to if you passed the bleedin ball to one of our players!!

We won our games, nuff said. Have you forgotten all the assists i assisted you with?
    I'll be on again tonight for some more ass wooping! No lube needed for the wooping I'm talking about before you jump in with your innuendo!! :D
    As long as its the asses of the other team you're whooping im all for it.

We won our games, nuff said. Have you forgotten all the assists i assisted you with?

I'm aiming to get that 5 assist trophy tonight :D
    As long as its the asses of the other team you're whooping im all for it.

Don't be getting jealous now, this isn't even in the proper thread!! MOD please ban Axwell!!! :D

You can both assist each other all night long asl ong as you keep it off boards and xbox live, nobody will judge........

...except me! :D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

Guys, I'm on for general banter between players, but can we tone it down a tad. There's been a lot of cussing and remarks in general that have had me reaching for my mod hat.

I'm aiming to get that 5 assist trophy tonight :D

Will see what i can do, just get the airplane celebration ready.

Guys, I'm on for general banter between players, but can we tone it down a tad. There's been a lot of cussing and remarks in general that have had me reaching for my mod hat.

Its only a bit of craic and friendly piss taking between myself Axwell and Moon as they aren't offended easily (even though I've tried damnit!) and not to be taken seriously!

I can tone down my cursing, but I'll make no promises regarding the slagging of Axwell & Moon when the chance arises. Thats the best I can do! :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

Its only a bit of craic and friendly piss taking between myself Axwell and Moon as they aren't offended easily (even though I've tried damnit!) and not to be taken seriously!

I can tone down my cursing, but I'll make no promises regarding the slagging of Axwell & Moon when the chance arises. Thats the best I can do! :D

Slagging of Axwell and Mr. Moon is acceptable, and is, in fact, encouraged.

"Going Forward" from this im glad to see you coming at us with a Mod hat, its better than trying to avoid Moon coming at us with his lube. As Richie said its a bit of craic and slagging, no need to get arsey :D

Excellent :D

Is it now? Well we'll see about that!!! The war has begun :cool:

Bubs are you around to play our match or what, ive posted on here, on xbox and sent you a pm and a message on xbox with no reply.

Right so, I'm on a half day 2moro to collect a new set of wheels, so I won't be back at the 360 until Sunday morning. I've to be up ridiculously early for work in the morning to leave ridiculously early, and seeing as Fiorentina, or Juve aren't on, and Roma have the RROD, I guess theres not much I can do until Sunday!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭smcelhinney

...and seeing as Fiorentina, or Juve aren't on, and Roma have the RROD, I guess theres not much I can do until Sunday!

I think you may have to add me to that list :( no RROD, it just wont turn on!

• Advertisement

:eek:Ouch :eek:

Take off the hard drive, make sure all the cables are in and turn it on again with no disc in the tray and no hard drive and see if it turns on. After that turn it off and put the hard drive back on and do the same. See if that works, might not make a diff but worth a try

Take off the hard drive, make sure all the cables are in and turn it on again with no disc in the tray and no hard drive and see if it turns on. After that turn it off and put the hard drive back on and do the same. See if that works, might not make a diff but worth a try

This worked for me, my 360 was freeezing, stripped everything off it, turned it back on RROD, put everything back on, RROD. Sorted.

This worked for me, my 360 was freeezing, stripped everything off it, turned it back on RROD, put everything back on, RROD. Sorted.

So you has RROD both times?? how was this it sorted Richie?? lol :D
    Seen as you are away till Sunday i guess we will never know..

Boards Name: Mr Moon
    Gamer Tag: Homo sexual
    Skill Level: Fcking sh!te

I hope nobody minds, but I've taken the liberty of signing Mr. Moon up for Season 3 in FG's new thread.

Fair play Richie, wouldnt want him missing out :D

Fair play Richie, wouldnt want him missing out :D

Oh I know, it would be a shame!

Axwell, you around tonight? Might get our long awaited replay done???

Axwell, you around tonight? Might get our long awaited replay done???

Ill be around, ill have to see how my games are going ive had an awful run lately, might need a practice game or 2 before i play you. Although by the looks of this update i still have Jo etc and they dont count in league games which sucks donkey liathroidí

• Advertisement

Ill be around, ill have to see how my games are going ive had an awful run lately, might need a practice game or 2 before i play you. Although by the looks of this update i still have Jo etc and they dont count in league games which sucks donkey liathroidí

So your master plan was an epic fail :D

I'll be on after the match, then we can play some club games!!

Advertisement