Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

bosch dishwasher fix

• 18-12-2008 4:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭

I switchit on water fills check water light comes on and thats that no more Modle SGS53C12GB classixx any ideas ??? and where to buy parts

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

Does it actually fill with water? Have you moved it recently? The water pipe may be trapped/pinched and restricting water entering the machine.

• Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭ubeonek

Yes water fills and machine was not moved any help ? .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 pinter11

try holding the 65 degree and the 35 degree buttons down for 5 seconds together. This resets the sytem. Turn the system off and back on and put it on a wash cycle. You may have to do this a couple of times but it cleared a similar problem up for me a couple of weeks ago

• Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭ubeonek

There are not any such buttons on my dishwasher sadly

• Registered Users Posts: 1 riggersupreme

pinter11 wrote: »
    try holding the 65 degree and the 35 degree buttons down for 5 seconds together. This resets the sytem. Turn the system off and back on and put it on a wash cycle. You may have to do this a couple of times but it cleared a similar problem up for me a couple of weeks ago
    Many thanks pinter 11.
    Done as you suggested by holding down temperature buttons and it sorted problem first time.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,842 ✭✭✭Billy Bunting

Just in general..... There is a recall on Bosch DW at he moment maybe worth checking yours...........

http://www.rte.ie/tv/theconsumershow/s4prog2.html

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,377 ✭✭✭The Red Ace

A number of things can cause the problem, it may just have a dirty filter on the water intake, if it has filled to correct level and you hear a hum either the wash pump is blocked or it has a faulty capacitor, it could even have a break in the wiring loom or if it fills and then empties continuously the flow meter is acting up

Advertisement