Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IMC Dun Laoghaire

Options
  • 18-12-2008 5:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭

What's the deal with discounts here? I heard it's something like €4 for any film on Thursdays... do I need a certain soc card for that?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,355 ✭✭✭dyl10

Just a student card iirc
    I think it's still €4 on a Tuesday, aside from that it's an expensive cinema

• Registered Users Posts: 3,128 ✭✭✭sweet-rasmus

€4 on a tuesday. €6 otherwise :D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,255 ✭✭✭✭The_Minister

Why is this here?

/Lobs to teenager forum.

EDIT: Maybe films would have been better.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,148 ✭✭✭✭KnifeWRENCH

Why is this here?

/Lobs to teenager forum.

EDIT: Maybe films would have been better.....

:confused: Why was this sent here? Since it's a thread about a cinema in Dun Laoghaire, shouldn't it be in a forum that involves Dun Laoghaire?

Moved to South County Dublin Forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭c7

Thanks for the help. Thought it might have been a UCD only discount since I've seen it advertised on campus for students and in some of the college literature which I can't find.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,255 ✭✭✭✭The_Minister

:confused: Why was this sent here? Since it's a thread about a cinema in Dun Laoghaire, shouldn't it be in a forum that involves Dun Laoghaire?

Moved to South County Dublin Forum.
    It was a student deal so I thought.......

I never really go into the area forums, so I forgot about them.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,462 ✭✭✭✭WoollyRedHat

Unfortuntaely, when it's lobbed to the area forums, interest dwindles. Didn't know about the 4 euro deal though, cheers!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 DJOK

The 4 euro deal is on tuesdays and only for 3rd level students, they enforce it as well, and its absolutely packed, dont go on tuesdays unles you can get the discount

Advertisement